Chapter 9: Sugar Daddy

"I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn't love myself."

•Third POV•

Jungkook wakes up from his sleep. Groaning while stretching his muscles a little. He then walks in straight into the bathroom to take a shower. He has a plan about taking Jimin to the mall and buy something for him. And so, here he is. Getting ready for their outing for the day.

Jimin is in the kitchen. Making his Daddy and the little Omega their breakfast. As it is his job, anyways. He is making a strawberry pancakes, and a scrambled eggs for Aerum to eat, as his eyes glances towards the kitchen counter. Immediately blushing, when he remembers his little hot session with Jungkook yesterday. His left paw is gripping the hem of Jungkook's black shirt that he wears, because the Alpha won't let him wearing his own clothes.

And since Jungkook had marked him with his scent, now he smells absolutely just like the Alpha. The hot chocolate scent is now masking his peachy vanilla one.

He doesn't even realise that the Alpha is walking towards him from behind.

"Good morning-"

"I-I DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX IN THE KITCHEN!"

Jimin let the words slipped out from his mouth, due to the sudden voice behind him, as he realises what he says, and immediately cups his mouth.

Meanwhile, the Alpha looks at him in shock. His eyes are wide, as he let's out a laugh behind him. Making Jimin's cheeks turns red from embarrassment.

"Oh my god...Fine! We won't, then!"

Jungkook says jokingly, as he laughs a little more. Hearing Jimin scoffs.

"Don't fucking talk to me." Jimin pouts, as he continues to make the breakfast with his face still red, when he suddenly shivers by the touch that he receives, as well as Jungkook's hot breath against his neck.

"Oh, yeah? That's how you fucking talk to your Daddy?"

Jimin's eyes widens, when Jungkook's hands begin to slips under his shirt. Now roaming around his body, followed by the soft licks behind his ears.

"N-no. Daddy, I'm sorry...I was just shocked."

"Hm..."

Jimin feels relieved when Jungkook stops the touching, and back away a few little steps from Jimin with a grin on his face. "This jerk." Jimin thought to himself, as he grabs the plates, and serves the strawberry pancakes and scrambled eggs on the dining table.

Then, they hears a sudden crying sound. Indicating that Aerum is now awaken from his deep slumber.

"Looks like she's awake. I'll go get her." Jungkook says, as Jimin nods.

Last night, Jungkook teaches him about how to give the little girl a bath, by showing him a few tutorials about how to support her head, and don't let her face gets in touch with the water. And then, they switched places, and Jungkook watched him giving his daughter a bath. He was glad that he passed, though.

A few seconds letter, Jungkook is back with Aerum in his arms, as Jimin smiles, and pecked the girl's forehead, as Jungkook puts her into a baby chair.