"Duo"

tw // accident, mention of death

If you're uncomfortable, you are free to skip this chapter.

---

Boo Seungkwan, a great vocalist who enters many singing competitions. He even appeared numerous times on television! He is a great, humble singer that is adored by many people.

Lee Chan, that one performer who always competes with Seungkwan on talent shows. And besides dancing, Chan was also great at singing. They know each other, but Chan was avoiding the man. Only himself knows why.

And Seungkwan, being that soft-hearted person he is, never held a grudge on the other. He just loves his performing skills. He just wants to be in good terms with him, to be friends!

Or more than friends?

Seungkwan just kept on supporting Chan. He always go to the contests the other would join at. He would even go to the backstage just to cheer him on. He also sometimes brings his another singer friend-Lee Dokyeom-with him. He thinks that when he have the more supporters, the better.

Chan saw every moment Seungkwan supports him, he felt soft. Very soft.

One day, he saw a poster of an upcoming competition. Competition for duets. He wants to join it, and only one person came to his mind when he thought about who will be his partner.

Boo Seungkwan.

"Wouldn't it be weird when I suddenly came and ask him to join a competition with him as partners? But I kept avoiding him though..." He said unconsciously.

He sighed.

'It's all your fault for avoiding him like that for no reason.' He thought to himself.

Okay no time to waste. He doesn't care if he'll be shameless in his eyes. But he also hopes that he wouldn't look like that in his view.

He went to the café Seungkwan's working at then looked at the man who was the cashier. He seems familiar for him, but it's totally not DK. Maybe it's his another close friend since he looks definetely different from him.

"Excuse me umm..." Chan looked at his nametag. "Umm, Vernon? Is Boo Seungkwan here? I would like to talk to him." He asked then smiled brightly.

"Oh, okay. Just wait for a few minutes sir." He replied.

"Thank you!"

Seungkwan came out of the kitchen with a confused look, wondering who could be finding him at this time.

Chan waved his hand, which captured the man's attention. He was shocked to see the other, but then smiled after a few seconds. He then walked over towards him, still smiling warmly.

"Chan? What brings you here?" He politely asked as he sat down in front of him.

"Umm, yeah! Hehe. I will totally understand if you will be shocked... and I'm very sorry for my past attitude towards you, for ignoring you all the time." Chan said, starting their talk.

"It's okay, no big deal." Seungkwan replied, smiling brightly.

"So, can we be friends?" He asked, looking shy and nervous.

Seungkwan suddenly laughed out loud having Chan spread an awkward smile on his face.

"Were already friends!"

"Really?!" Chan exclaimed and Seungkwan responded with a nod. "Oh! Also, there will be a contest in two weeks! It's for duos, and I would like to ask if you want to be my.. uhh.. partner-"