"Destined as Partners"

I wandered around the school campus since it's my first day here. I just want to be familiar with all the places in here. I have lots of time left before class starts and also I want to feel the morning breeze, that's why I went around. I was just observing the surroundings peacefully when someone poked on my back.

"Hi!" He cheerfully greeted.

"Hello!"

"I'm Yoon Jeonghan. Nice to meet you!" The boy introduced himself.

"Boo Seungkwan, nice to meet you too." I replied, shaking his hand.

"So... Seungkwan are you new here?" He started a conversation as we walk around the park.

"Yeah, how about you?" 

"Same, which class are you in?"

"B1"

"Ooohhhh! Same again! Hehehehe~" He giggled happily and then looked at his watch. "Oh, 10 minutes before class starts, lets go?" 

I nodded, then he suddenly grabbed my hand and dragged me towards our room. As we enter, some students were already there, sitting peacefully and doing their own thing.

I sat beside Jeonghan, who was now talking to another boy beside him on his right. I didn't bother since I'm really not used to talk first in terms of talking to new people. But I do talk to them when they come to me first, it doesn't really matter.

Then one guy captured my attention. He entered the room with four boys leading inside. I looked away before he could see me staring at him. The bell rang as soon as they hopped in their seats, then finally, the teacher went inside.

The teacher told us to introduce ourselves, staring from the front row. 

"Hello! I'm Hong Jisoo, I hope we'll get along!" The boy on Jeonghan's right spoke out.

"Hi! I'm Yoon Jeonghan! Nice to meet you everyone~" 

I silently stood up, and faced the class. "Hello! I'm Boo Seungkwan. Please treat me well!" As I was sitting down, letting the one on my left take her turn, I could feel someone staring at me from the back. I didn't bother to look back.

After a few minutes, everyone successfully introduced themselves.

"Okay, I know all of you are new here, so I give this time for you to go around the campus to familiarize it more." The teacher announced. "But first, pick a partner for you to be with."

I looked at Jeonghan, expecting him to be my partner since he's the one I got to know here first. "Jeonghan..?"

He looked at me and realized why I called him. "Oh! You want us to be partners?" He asked and I just nodded in response. "Umm.. I'm sorry, I have Jisoo as my partner now..." He said in a worried tone.

"It's okay.. hehe.." I just replied. 

"I'm really sorry Seungkwan.. I didn't know-"

"No! It's fine, really." I just smiled at him. Well, I understand him. And who my partner is doesn't really matter. I just looked around, looking for anyone that could be my partner.

"Okay! Does everyone already have a partner?" The teacher asked. 

I raised my hand and said, "Miss, I don't have a partner.." 

She looked at the students list and scanned it from top to bottom.

"The number of students are even... Anyone who also doesn't have a partner? You could be partners with Seungkwan." She announced and a person raised his hand. It was the guy who grabbed my attention before the class started.

The teacher clasped her hands. "Okay, I give you thirty minutes to go around with your partners, and make sure to come back here on time." And as soon as she said that, everyone would stand up and go outside.

I walked out the door, only to see my partner waiting for me.

"It's been a long time." He greeted.

"It was just two months Vernon." I replied.

"But still, you've been always my partner since kindergarden!" He giggled at the FACT.

"Yeah, I guess we'll be partners forever..." I chuckled. "We would always try to partner up with somebody else, and we'll result in being partners again!"

"It's because of destiny!" He then laughed at my face. "Were destined to be partners forever!"

"I guess so~" I chuckled as we started our tour inside the campus.

And who knew what they said really did come true.

They did became 'partners' in the future.