"Precious"

"Mom! Mom! Who are they?" My precious daughter asked me when she saw an unfamiliar picture frame I placed on the bedside early in the morning.

"Oh them? They are someone who is very special to me... Until now" I answered with a warm smile, caressing her long hair.

"But daddy and me is also special to mommy right?"

"Right, daddy and Seonmi is always special to mommy. You guys are so precious to me." She hugged me after. "Should I introduce you to these 13 special men, Seonmi?" I asked.

"Yayy!!" She cheered as we marched our way to go nearer the picture frame.

"Do you know kpop, Seonmi?" I asked her.

"No...?" I laughed at her response.

"Well, Seonmi, these thirteen men are in a kpop group called SEVENTEEN. They always make great music, great choreos, and more. They are so passionate when it comes to their music and performances." I breifly explained.

"They sound cool mommy." She commented and I giggled.

"Oh yes, they are very cool. They also make me happy and also comfort me when I'm sad. That's what made me love them so much." I added while she looked at the picture with awe.

"I can really feel your love for them mom." She muttered then also giggled.

"I always buy their albums, and I also have their lightstick!" I quickly got my lightstick with is hidden with the other albums of them in a cabinet.

"Its pretty!!" My daughter exclaimed while her hands were up in the air.

"Yes~ Very pretty!"

"Mom? I have a question..."

"Yes? What is it Seonmi?"

"Why are they called Seventeen even if they are only thirteen?" I laughed. Well, I did kinda expect this kind of question though.

"Well its because—"

"There are thirteen members, three units, and one team. So, 13 + 3 + 1 = 13!!" Someone cut me off- "Daddy!" -which is indeed, my husband.

"Daddy! Look! Do you also know who Seventeen is?" My daughter curiously asked and he just responded with a laugh.

"Yah! Answer your daughter" I said after I playfully slapped him in the arm.

"Yes, yes. Yes I know Seventeen! And I also love them like your mommy does" He answered with a genuine, warm smile.

"Really dad? That's so cool!" She once again cheered and handed us the frame. "Mom, dad, could you please introduce the members one by one?" She asked with a cute puppy face.

Who wouldn't resist that?

"Nah"
"Sure!"

I glared at the man beside me that just said 'nah'.

"I mean... At your service Princess Seonmi" He playfully agreed while I just rolled my eyes at the side.

"So, who is this dad? He looks... scary" We bothed laughed at our daughters comment at the intimidating man in the middle. "Why?" She asked when we suddenly laughed at her.

"Nothing Seonmi. It's just that, he just looks scary, but he's actually very nice and warm. He is the leader of their group, also the leader of hiphop unit which your dad mentioned earlier" I explained to the clueless Seonmi.

"Really mom? Have you met him?"

"Yeah, his name is S.Coups~"

"How about you dad? Have you met him?"