"First"

Jeonghan was new to this place, so in order to get to know it better, he decided to just walk around. Then, he stumbled by a park, with a bench under the cherry blossoms.

'Beautiful' He thought.

He took a seat from a long walk. He was enjoying the beautiful singing of the birds, playing with each other. Jeonghan always loved the sound of nature.

Not long when a lady sat beside him, not too close, not too far. She was wearing sunglasses. It suited her.

'Cool style' He thought.

Jeonghan being himself, went back to relax, trying to take a nap.

When he was about to fall asleep, some chuckles can be heard. His curiosity risen, so he took a look.

Some boys on their teens were around the lady beside him. They were trying to tie a stick to the leg of the bench, holding their laughter.

Jeonghan tries to look closer to the stick they were holding. One thought came into his mind.

The lady was blind.

Jeonghan always didn't care about his surroundings, but he stood up and faced the teens.

"What are you guys doing?" He asked as softly as possible.

"Look! They're tying the stick of this blind lady!" One of the them whispered-shouted, just watching them.

"Oh really?" He said it in a soft way, but much louder that made the others to look at him.

"Yeah! It's going to be funny!" Another one answered that literally made Jeonghan's anger rise above his head.

He looked at the lady who was oblivious.

"Untie it. Now." Now, he said with a much deeper voice, enough to make the boys shiver. But they still didn't move.

"Can't you hear me? Are you guys deaf? I said UNTIE." He added. It's true that he doesn't care about his surroundings. But doing this to his fellow people? It's a big no-no.

"What? Are you not going to do anything?" He crossed his arms then titled his head, making the boys untie the rope.

"Now, what are you kids still doing here?! Aren't you supposed to leave?" He sarcastically asked when he saw them still standing in front of him and the lady.

"Were sorry... We won't do it again..." They said with a bow, then started to go away.

He sighed, then sat beside the lady, enough to make their shoulders touch.

"What's with the kids these days? Tsk tsk. No manners." He said with such disappointment.

The lady looked at the direction where she could hear Jeonghan's voice.

Jeonghan noticed it.

"Hi!" Jeonghan greeted, but the lady thought it wasn't her he's talking to, so she turned her face to the north, making Jeonghan frown.

"Hey there!" He said again, making the lady point to herself.

"Yes you! Hehe. Nice to meet you." He said happily.

"Nice to meet you too" She replied with a small smile, still looking at the front.

A comforting silence then followed.

"It's the first time someone said hi to me." She said, making Jeonghan's mouth go 'o'.

"Really? Why?"

"I guess they don't like blind people..." Then she laughed.

"Don't say that..."

"I've been sitting here everyday for years, and you're the only one who talked to me. I'm happy." She said then smiled brightly.