"Black and White"

"Achromatopsia is one of the rarest disorders, with a prevalence of 1 in 30,000 people. It is a condition characterized by a partial or total absence of color vision. People with complete achromatopsia cannot perceive any colors; they see only black, white, and shades of gray." Boo Seungkwan read from his phone. 

"It is believed that only a few people that have this can be cured when your soulmate starts to fall in love with you. Its said that you will start to see colors slowly appearing." He added.

"I can confirm that this is true." Seungkwan said, chuckling while pertaining to the second part of what he just read. He scratched his chin and double-checked the website. "This article came from the deepest part of the internet though. Well, its true." He continued to talk to himself and just shrugged. Believing that the theory he just read was true.

Boo Seungkwan was one of the people who has achromatopsia. He can only see black and white all the time. He got this since he was born, so he didn't get to see any of the other colors even once.

But then Kim Mingyu came. They started to have feelings for each other, and eventually became one. And then that day came, when Seungkwan woke up and saw that beautiful dark brown eyes of Mingyu for the first time. And since then, it became his favorite view to look at.

That was the first thing he saw with colors other than black, white, and its shades.

And now, Seungkwan is contented in what he have right now.

Now back to what Seungkwan's doing, he just continued to read articles about his rare disorder and gaining more information. He didn't have work today, that's why he was just reading articles to spend time.

Someone knocked on the door, and Mingyu's head suddenly popped out. Seungkwan just laughed at his boyfriend's cute act and told him to come in.

"Why are you still hesitating to come in? We've been living together for years!" Seungkwan asked while Mingyu sat beside Seungkwan on his bed.

"Its still your privacy Boo, I have to respect it," Mingyu replied as he starts caressing the other's fluffy hair.

Seungkwan leaned unto Mingyu's chest, "I'm so lucky to have you Gyu."

"Oh, I didn't know it was Boo's soft hours?" Mingyu jokingly said. Seungkwan just slapped his tummy making the other laugh more. "Just kidding my boo. I'm so lucky to have you also."

"Then we're both lucky," Seungkwan giggled at his own words. "I love you Gyu," He muttered.

"I love you too my boo." Mingyu replied as he kissed the other on his cheeks.

They then both chuckled. "Come on, lets prepare for dinner." Mingyu then led Seungkwan on their way to the kitchen.

---

"Like come on! Give me half of your skills!" Seungkwan started to joke around when he finished Mingyu's dish.

"You are also talented Boo, sing me to sleep!" Mingyu cheeks which made Seungkwan's eyebrows to furrow.

Seungkwan then scratched his chin and then suddenly went hype when he thought of an agreement.

"I'll sing for you if you'll buy me a navy adidas cap!" Seungkwan cheered loudly and then laughed. Mingyu looked at him in disbelief.

Seungkwan's favorite color since he started to see them was always navy blue. Well, maybe after the color brown that resembles his boyfriend's eyes.

Mingyu frowned, "Really boo? You made me buy the same kind of earphones last week!" He stated whine.

"Its different! The first one was black, the second was navy!" Seungkwan replied like he was a 10 year old kid, making the other frown more.

"How about this, I'll sing for you tonight, in return my boo will sing me to sleep tomorrow." Mingyu then came up with another agreement, in which Seungkwan finally agreed of.

---

Seungkwan had slept peacefully that night, as Mingyu sang him to sleep while caressing his hair. He slowly started to wake up because of the sunlight that shone on him. It took him minutes before he got up and open his eyes.

And when he did, he looked shocked but clueless.

"W-what?" He muttered, rubbing his eyes and blinking fast for a few times.

He looked beside him, and Mingyu was not there. He started to panic on the inside, thinking about various things.

"It is believed that only a few people that have this can be cured when your soulmate starts to fall in love with you. Its said that you will start to see colors slowly appearing." 

"Then does it mean that if I can't see colors again, my soulmate fell out of love?" He nervously muttered to himself.  "But were still soulmates right?" 

He tried to stay positive, but he just can't help to be down, and nervous. 

Especially when his view suddenly became black and white like the old times.

He started to break down, tears coming out of his eyes. He slowly made his way out of his room trying to find Mingyu.

"Mingyu?"

"..."

"Mingyu, where are you?" He asked, while his cries are getting louder every time he speak. 

"I still need to sing you to sleep..." He added. 

He ran to the bathroom, thinking that if he washes his face, maybe it could help calm him down.

*SPLASH*

"SEUNGKWAN BOO!!"

Seungkwan immediately opened his eyes. He suddenly sat straight up and looked around. He was now back on his bed, feeling his face kinda wet.

And its back. The colors are back.

Was it just a dream?

He then saw Mingyu sitting beside him holding a glass of water (that he used to sprinkle it on Seungkwan), and anyone could tell he was worried by looking at his brown eyes.

"M-mingyu.." Seungkwan muttered and hugged him tightly.

"Boo, are you okay? What happened?" He replied.

"I thought I lost you" 

"I told you, I'll always be right here for you Boo." He mentioned, making Seungkwan slowly calm down.

"Thank you Gyu, I love you so much" He replied and buried his face on the others neck.

"I love you too. Always."

SEVENTEEN FANFICSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara