"Childhood"

tw // attempt of sexual harassment, car accident

If you're uncomfortable, you are free to skip this chapter.

---

Soonyoung and Jihoon were friends since they were still in diapers. They will always play together since their houses were just next to each other. But the thing is, they still send each other mails even though they are neighbors. And then they will keep the mails they got in a box their mothers made for them.

"Hoonie! Jihoonie! Let's play!" Soonyoung yelled on the top of his lungs in front of Jihoon's gate. But he was asleep in his bedroom, so his mother woke him up.

"Jihoon, wake up. Soonyoung is waiting for you outside. You wanted to play with him right?" His mother said.

When Jihoon heard Soonyoung's name, he suddenly sat up, feeling excited. His mother just laughed at her son's actions.

"Excited?" Jihoon nodded in response. "Even though you play with him almost everyday?" Her mother added.

"I still want to play with him mom. I miss him already." Jihoon answered with a pout.

---

"Youngie! Youngie! Look what mom bought me!" Jihoon giggled on his way outside.

"Wow, is it a new toy?" The other asked, curious on what it is.

"Nope! It's a special paper! Mom told me we should use this when we write our letters, and here's yours! Take care of it okay?" Jihoon giddily replied.

"Woah! Okay Ji! Thanks!" Soonyoung showed a big smile on his face. He then pulled something from his back, "Look Hoonie! I have a new tiger plushie!" He added, proudly showing Jihoon his tiger. Tiger is his favorite animal, and always will be.

"Its cute!" Jihoon said while hugging the stuffed toy.

"Right?"

"Yeah. But you still look like a hamster, not a tiger." He teased that made Soonyoung pout. Jihoon always loves to tease the other.

They always have been like that until Jihoon need to move to another country for their family's business. They stayed there for like, 7 years. Jihoon didn't know what happened to his friend. They lost their contacts with each other.

Jihoon changed. A lot. He became more elegant, he became more... manly? He's still the kind and friendly Jihoon that Soonyoung plays with when they were kids, despite his looks. He's still joyful just like the old days. Well, Soonyoung didn't know all of this.

And the time has come, that Jihoon went back to his hometown, in which he missed a lot. He decided not to tell Soonyoung, he's planning to surprise him.

People tend to look at him when he entered the school. He's a pretty boy. All those people looking at him made him flustered, his introvert side going out. So he lowered his head and quickly headed to his room.

'Youngie's still not here...' He thought then frowned. Jihoon was looking for a seat inside his classroom, when another boy shouted, "Hey! You can sit here!" He said while pointing to a vacant seat beside him. Jihoon smiled.

"Thanks."

"No problem. What's your name?"

"Jihoon. NIce to meet you."

"Dino. Nice to meet you too."

The bell rang, and the class is about to start. And Soonyoung's still not here.