"Confession"

Junhui and I have been best friends for years. We have been through everything.

I was just talking with Jeonghan, Seungkwan, Mingyu, Jihoon, and Soonyoung at our living room when Jun suddenly barged in the house and yelled.

"HAOHAOOOOO!!!"

I swear this man..

"What? Why are you shouting like you've been bit by a cat?" I responded, earning a snicker from him.

"But I am the ca- mhmm&%!" I cut him off by shoving the bread I was holding into his mouth. I can even hear chuckles behind my back.

"Enough of that cat agenda. What do you want to tell me?" I curiously asked while he went silent for a few seconds. "Jun?" I muttered.

"I confessed to my crush!" He said cheerfully, which made my eyes wide open. I knew he has a crush, but I didn't know who. And, I didn't expect he would confess this soon.

"Really?" I responded, and he nodded. I looked at the five guys behind me and they were smiling like crazy. "What did he say? Was it successful?" I asked.

"He said, 'really?'" He answered, and I could hear the giggles from the back.

"What?" I said, confused. Then I looked back to the five behind me, seeing them giggling like idiots while slapping each other's arms.

I looked back at Junhui with widened eyes. Does it mean...

"Ahh.. hehe. YEAH! I confessed to... Wonwoo earlier! Think about it both of you made the same reaction! hehe.." He continued while scratching his head.

Of course. Who am I to be liked by you?

"Ah. That's.. great!" I replied, forcing a smile on my lips.

When I looked back at the guys behind me, most of them had their eyebrows raised.

Jun then suddenly messed up his hair aggresively and stomped his way to the five guys before pulling them all to go outside. I even saw Seungkwan hitting Jun's head and glare at him before he closed the door.

I looked at him confusingly, "Why did you make them go out?"

He just sighed and guided me to sit down on the couch, he also sat beside me and leaned his head on my shoulder. I instinctively started combing his hair with my fingers.

"Minghao, I have something to tell you."

"Hmm?"

"What would you do if I'll say you're my crush and not Wonwoo?"

I suddenly froze, my hand stopped brushing his hair. He sat up straight and looked at me in the eye.

"Xu Minghao, I have a crush- no stratch that- I like you so much. More that you could've imagined."

I couldn't speak anything, I just stared at him with my mouth agape. Still couldn't believe what I just heard.

He also likes me..?

That thought made me feel those butterflies in my stomach. I suddenly want to punch a wall right then and there.

"It's okay if you don't like me back. I just wanted to let you kno-"

"What are you talking about?" I cut him off. He was talking some nonsense.

"Huh?"

"I didn't even reply yet. Why are you suddenly concluding I don't like you, huh, Jun? I like you- no. I love you for God knows how long."

"Really..?" Jun asked and I just nodded at him and smiled.

He then leaned his head again at my shoulder and I brushed his hair again gently.

"So, what does this make us?" He asked again.

"Well, you have to court me," I replied, making him chuckle.

"Yes boss, I would gladly do so."

---

They stayed like that for a while.

After an hour, the five people who were dragged outside came back, and saw the two who fell asleep in the couch, cuddling each other.

"I guess it worked out," Jeonghan said as the others nodded with a smile on their faces.