"Password"

Minghao was strolling around the peaceful neighborhood as it was just 5:30 am. He went to sit on one of the benches to take a break from walking.

"Should I change my password into voice activated? It seems interesting..." Minghao mumbled under hia breath as he went to the settings of his phone.

He was just so curious okay?

He was about to speak for his phone to recognize his voice to change the password when a loud meow was suddenly heard.

"What the- awwww you're so cute~" Minghao spoke out when he saw a cat sitting with him on the bench.

The cat seems nice...

He reached out to caress the cute cat when it suddenly jumped and ran.

"Aw, they ran.." A disappointed tone came out of Minghao's lips.

Not many seconds later, he saw a few men coming towards his way. They were quite far, but when we are talking about hot men, Minghao's eyesight would be clear in no time. They were very good looking.

The tallest one has that tanned skin that added into his visuals. Tall, dark, and handsome, we should say.

The second one was also tall, has a small face and a beautiful nose to match with that.

The third one has that sharp jaw and pointy nose with his big smile that was definitely was a bonus to his good looks.

And the last one wears glasses that suits his handsome face. He has also some kind of cold aura surrounding him.

He quickly grabbed her phone to message his friends about the four men. He was about to type the password when he saw that her password was already voice activated.

"I thought I didn't say anything earlier?" He wondered.

The cat...

The meow...

"Oh shit."

He quickly wandered his eyes to look for the cat as the voice that was recognized by the phone was the cat's loud meow!

"I'm doomed." He said when the cat was nowhere to be found.

Minghao turned to his phone, and tried to mimic the cat's meow.

"Ugh! It's not working!!" He was starting to get frustrated.

He kept on meowing, or his phone will not unlock.

"Am I that unlucky?!" He yelped, then quickly meowed again, looking like a crazy man on the streets.

He still kept on going, until he was already so frustrated.

"MEOWWW!! JUST OPEN YOU FREAKING PHONE!" He yelled!

"Umm, are you okay?" A man's voice was heard,

Minghao quickly looked up and instantly saw 4 faces in front of him, with the three holding their laughter at the back. The one who asked him was the one with the sharp jaw and kind look.

"U-uh... yes? hehe you didn't see anything!" He defensed, scratching his head.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah! Hehe, oh! My friend needs me, I NEED TO GO! BYE!" He blurted out then jogged away.

As he reached his home, he quickly hit his head.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING XU MINGHAO?! STUPID!" He snapped at himself as he prepared to take a bath.

He walked inside his bathroom, as he uttered, "I can't believe you just embarrassed yourself like that Minghao!"

After he took a shower, he got ready to go to his workplace, which was a restaurant. He entered the place with a bell ringing on the door.

"Yow, you're early today huh?" Hoshi asked, his workmate slash friend.

"Am I not allowed?" Minghao rolled his eyes.

"Wow early blooming! Very nice!"

"Shut up Hoshi."

"Okay, okay. Fine..." He surrendered then went back to the kitchen.

Minghao just stayed on where he was since there were no customers yet, and it was still 6:15 am, customers would usually come in 6:45 am.

"Good morning uncle Jei..." He greeted when he saw his uncle, which was the owner of the small restaurant came out of his little office.

"You look down.. what happened?" 

"I changed my phone's password into a voice activated one, but a cat meowed beside me while I'm changing it. So the cat's voice was registered instead of mine!" Minghao pouted his lips.

"I guess we need to reformat your phone to get rid of that..." His uncle mentioned.

"Oh I guess so..."

"..."

"wAIT WHAT?!"

"Yeah, we should reformat your phone or you will have to buy a new one." He explained.

"I guess I have no choice.." He shrugged. A bit sad because of the files in his phone. "I don't have the money to buy a new one."

Both turned their heads to the door when it suddenly opened, revealing four people who were also the same people Minghao encountered a while ago!

Minghao haven't looked at the guys' faces at that time, and when he did...

"YOU?!" He suddenly yelled with his finger pointing at the four.

"Zan? Are you okay?" His uncle asked, confused.

"A-ah, yeah!" 

"Good morning! How can I help you?" Minghao greeted when the four reached the counter, then bit his tongue after.

"Were actually the new workers here, and our first day is today." The tall one with small face and ponted nose replied.

"Oh, please talk to Mr. Han Jei in that case, he's right here-" Minghao instructed, pointing to his uncle, which was standing beside him.

"What did you say...?" He whispered.

THEY WILL BE MY CO-WORKERS?!?!

"What a nice day to die." He mumbled, pouting his lips.

"Hey there, meow man!" The tallest one called, while poking Minghao's shoulder softly, making sure not to make him uncomfortable.

"Who, me?" He asked, pointing to himself.

The one with glasses suddenly spoke out. "Yeah. Nice to meet you again meow man, I'm Jeon Wonwoo." 

"I'm Kim Mingyu." The tallest one replied.

"Wen Junhui~" He's the one with small face who answered her a while ago joined in.

"Lee Seokmin. Nice to meet you." The one who looks very kind and easy-going spoke.

"We'll be you're co-workers starting today!" The Minggu..? Minju? Mingyu cheered.

"Yeah. One thing. My name is not meow man okay? I'm Xu Minghao." Minghao corrected the four, which who all nodded in sync.

"Okay meow man. Noted!" Mingyu chuckled while Minghao just rolled his eyes.

Well, who knew Minghao's life will now change from simple to a more interesting one with the four men he just encountered that day.