"Birthdays"

Dino hated birthdays, well not really the hate that could kill people, he wouldn't do that. He just hates it like, that kind of hate that you feel devastated and don't want to see it again. Maybe the perfect word is dislike?

A lot of things happened to him, especially on birthdays—minor things, not major—that made him not that excited when celebrating birthdays.

This time, it was his younger brother's birthday. A normal day for him, wandering around, planning to get some food.

He succeeded, but as soon as he turned around, he bumped into someone. A handsome looking man who seems unfamiliar to him.

"I'm sorry" Both said to each other, then laughed.

"Are you okay?" The man asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. No need to worry." Dino replied.

"We should get out of here. There's a lot of people." He looked around. "There! That table, let's go!" He said, then holds Dino's hand and started to squeeze through the crowd.

"There! Finally I can breath." The man said and chuckled.

"Thanks"  Dino replied.

"Oh yeah! I'm Hansol, nice to meet you!" The man introduced himself.

"I'm Dino, nice to meet you too!" He replied, and both started to eat their meal.

Dino was enjoying talking to Hansol. And so was him. They have been talking to each other since they sat there, and the party is almost ending.

Dino knew that Hansol came from America, and he will be staying here from now on. Well, that made him excited because he could meet Hansol anytime.

They became close in a short span of time, just half day or more.

A few people were left, and the two of those were Dino and Hansol.

"So, do you know Gino?" Dino asked about his younger brother.

"Ah yeah! Were friends!" Hansol cheerfully answered.

Dino noticed that Hansol is most likely very cheerful, at the same time, calm. That does even make sense? That kind of thought made his heart flutter. Yeah, he kinda likes him.

While Hansol, also enjoys being with the other. He didn't get bored all through out the party because of him. Usually, he always gets bored in parties like this, then couldn't do anything but go home early and just sleep.

"I should go back now" Dino said, preparing to go to where her family is inside the venue.

"I'll go with you, is that fine? I have nothing to do anyways" Hansol asked.

"I don't mind."

They were walking, side-to-side. Then they saw their parents talking to each other.

"Hey mom!"

"Oh Dino! You're here! I didn't see you the whole afternoon! So you enjoyed it huh?" His mom asked.

"Yeah..." He replied shyly.

"Oh Hansol! You're also here! I haven't saw you since you were 2 years old!" Dino's mom yelped and cheered when he saw the other beside her son.

'Really? My mom knew Hansol?' He thought.

"Dino! So you were with him all along!" She added and Dino just nodded in response.

"I'm glad that you got along with your second cousin that well! You didn't get to see him because he grew up in America! Awww~"

"Ohh-"

WHAT DID SHE SAY?!