"His Royal Owner"

"Do you need anything, your highness?" One of the maids asked while she was walking down the hallway.

"Huh? But I didn't call anyone?"

As the prince of the kingdom, Yoon Jeonghan was adored for his beauty and brains. But still, his kindness will still overpower those both. He is known for being kind to every person he meets, even if that person has the lowest rank in their kingdom.

Jeonghan sighed at the maid in his age who was standing in front of him. "I'll just call when I need anything, okay? You look tired, did the senior maids made you do everything again?" 

"N-no..?" The maid answered, but Jeonghan already knew she was lying.

"Okay, you should take a rest for a bit."

"Thank you, your highness."

When Jeonghan reached his room, a golden retriever immediately approached him. He crouched down and started to pet his beloved dog, named Seungcheol, with a nickname Cheol or Cheollie.

"Cheollie~ Are you hungry?" He asked, and a bark was instantly heard. He is indeed hungry.

The prince went to grab some dog food, with Cheol tagging behind him. After that, he changed into his pajamas, and getting ready to sleep. Seungcheol also just finished eating his food. The dog jumped with Jeonghan on his king size bed.

"Cheol, the senior maids are bullying the new maid again. Should I talk to their head again tomorrow?" Jeonghan spoke, just earning a look from his dog.

"I should also go out tomorrow, I heard a family was struggling because of hunger." He added.

"You are the only one who knows that I'm giving help to those families who have much lower ranks in the kingdom... Well, maybe my brother, Yoon Jisu knows."

"Why am I even talking to a dog?" The prince then laughed and the dog started to lick on his face.

After a few minutes, Jeonghan finally fell asleep with Cheol beside him.

---

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" 

A loud yell was heard early in the morning, when Jeonghan suddenly saw a man's figure sleeping beside hkm! The man also suddenly jolted up because of the scream.

"Who are you, and why are you sleeping beside me?!" The prince exclaimed, walking backwards.

"What happened- OH?!" The man asked, followed by a huge gasp. He seemed to be shocked. He then raised his hands in front of his face, then looked down to look at his body.

"Ahhhh... Ah.. AH?!" He muttered, making the prince in front of him confused.

"No offense, but you're weird." He commented, making the man who was still sitting on his bed frown. "Where's Cheollie? And why would the guards let a stranger get in my-" He added, but then became silent after a thought came across his mind.

He gasped. "Could it be.."  He suspected, then pointed at the stranger. The man nodded before she could continue.

"OMG!! ARE YOU ONE OF THE MICE WHO CHEOL CHASED DAYS AGO THAT WANTS TO REVENGE???!!!" He yelled, but the man shook his head and did a facepalm. 

"No." He then chuckled. "I'm your Cheollie."

"Oh okay- WAIT, YOU'RE MY WHAT?!"

"Yes."

"What in the world.." He mumbled, then a knock on her door was heard, followed by a shout.

"YOUR HIGHNESS! IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT? WE HEARD SHOUTING!"