"Hidden"

Minjae, a mom who would do anything for her daughter, Minki.

Actually, Minjae is on her last year in college. Her mom supports her though, so she would take care of Minki when Minjae goes to college.

But this time, Minjae's mom have something important to go to, so she couldn't take care of Minki for now. This happened several times, and Minjae would hire a babysitter for Minki, but then the babysitter happened to be also busy and out of town.

So she had nothing else to do, but bring her daughter with her.

"Minki, you can come with mommy okay? Mommy can't leave you here alone." She said as she brushed her daughter's hair in front of the mirror.

"Where are we going mom?" Minki asked.

"Were going to mommy's school, so behave okay? Or else the teacher will let you out and you can't be with mommy forever."

"Really?"

"Yes, so behave okay? Mommy doesn't want to lose Minki. And also..." Minjae whispered the last sentence, enough for only the both of them to hear it.

"Okay mom" The kid replied and giggled.

As both entered the University, the students will start to stare at Minjae and her daughter. No one knew that Minjae had a daughter so everyone would start gossiping about them.

"Isn't that Minjae? The nerdy one?"

"Well, she's not that nerdy though, she just likes to read."

"I agree, she's pretty too. But isn't it too early to have a child?"

Many would whisper like that, but loud enough for Minjae to hear it all.

Minjae knew it was too early to have a child, but she doesn't regret it even just a bit. She thinks that the child is a blessing. Actually, Minjae is years older than the students. She stopped going to school back then, and now, that Minki is big enough, she wants to fulfill her dream.

They directly went straight to the office of one of Minjae's professors, she had to submit something urgently.

"Good morning Prof. Hong, I just have to give this to you since you were not here yesterday." Minjae greeted.

"Oh, thank you. You may now go to your class." The professor smiled at her.

"Thank you Prof." Minjae said as she turned back and just realized that her daughter wasn't there stading behind her back.

She started to panic.

She immediately went out and asked the students in front of the office.

"Umm, excuse me, did you see a little girl went here passing by, in any case?" She asked as she tapped a girl.

"No, I'm sorry."

She quickly asked several times before heading to the guard.

"Mister Guard!!" She asked while the guard just looked both of his sides then pointed at himself.

"Me?"

"Yes, you mister guard." Minjae replied as the guard frowns at the way she calls him.

"Just Seungcheol. Anyways, what do you need?" The guard replied.

"Mister Seungcheol, did you perhaps saw a little girl around the campus?"

"Here? No. But we could check the CCTV if-"

"PLEASE DO!" She yelled, making Seungcheol stop talking.

"Eh.. hehe! If I'm allowed, then please do!" She suddenly changed her way of talking, making Seungcheol giggle.