"Its Time"

Its time Hoshi...

I turned to the door, when it slowly opened, revealing a woman wearing a long white gown. She was absolutely stunning!

She started walking down the aisle, towards my direction with a huge smile on her face and tears welling up in her pretty eyes.

And my reaction is the same as hers.

I'm keeping myself from bursting my tears out and just smiled at her warmly.

I tried to pinch my arm if this was actually reality. I kept looking at her in awe. I can't believe this is happening.

The song being played was adding to the feeling, it is enough to make me have goosebumps in my body.

Once she got to stand beside me, she hugged me and said,

"Thank you Hoshi~"

"I'll always be right here." I replied, and she proceeds to continue walking forward, until she reached the groom.

I'm their best man!

And yes, that woman is my best friend, the groom is also my best friend, and I like- no slash that. I love my girl best friend, which is getting married with my other best friend. Sounds sad isn't it?

Its time Hoshi... to let go.

"This could be the last time I'm saying this..." I whispered to myself, staring at her back as tears began to well up in my eyes once again.

"I love you"

I then slowly pat myself in the shoulder and projected a sad yet warm smile.

Love? We all have different perspectives towards love.

But for him, love is like a sacrifice. And now, its his time to let go, to make them happy.

He'll do everything to make the one he loves happy, even if it results to letting them go.