"My Sunshine"

Boring.

Tiring.

Repetitive.

Joshua describes his life like that. His life was getting dull. Waking up, go to work, go home, go to sleep, and repeat. He thinks it was getting tiring doing the same things over and over again. He wants something new.

He has his own business, which is owning a cafe, and he's also able to work with his workers too. He needs to work to buy his own needs.

It's Sunday again, and Joshua's now walking towards his cafe early in the morning, since he will be the one who'll open it.

The fresh air, peaceful street, no noise.

He was just walking peacefully beside the street when someone bumped into him.

"Ow! Omg! Are you okay? I'm so sorry." The man said. He was wearing black shirt and jeans. Joshua couldn't see his face though.

"I'm fine. I'm very sorry." Joshua apologized and continued his walk to the cafe. Not really paying attention to what happened as he just wants a peaceful day today.

A few hours passed, and he's already working. Joshua was delivering 2 orders, when someone suddenly shouted inside his cafe.

"What is this?! Why does this almost taste like nothing?!" A lady shouted.

"But ma'am, we just followed your order of the amount of sugar." The waitress politely replied.

"Wow, now you're talking back at me?!"

"But ma'am-" The waitress was stunned when the customer picked up the glass of water and splashed it into her face. As the owner, Joshua had enough and went closer.

"Excuse me ma'am, but you have no rights to make a scene here." He stated.

"Well, you have no choice, I already made some." The woman replied sarcastically.

"Who are you to pour water at someone? Hmm?"

"Lee Yeona."

"Pardon?"

"My name is Lee Yeona. Since you asked me who I am... There you go!" She even said it with a smirk.

Why does the world have these kind of people to deal with.

Joshua sighed.

"Lee Yeona stop it. You're already a grown-up but you're being such a brat." Someone suddenly spoke, which captured Joshua's attention. It was the man sitting in front of that Yeona.

He's.. ethereal.

Joshua could see Yeona rolling her eyes at what the man just said and he couldn't help but to snicker.

The man in front of that Yeona looked at Joshua apologetically. "I'm sorry for the chaos.. uhh sir. She's just a brat."

The latter just nodded and replied, "It's okay, at least you're here to control her. Other costumers might be disturbed."

"I'm really sorry for that." He looked at Joshua with a sorry face then turned to look at Yeona with a glare, making the woman raise her eyebrow.

The man turned to the waitress who was standing at the side with other employees who were free trying to dry her up.

"I'm really sorry for that earlier." He patted the waitress' shoulder.

Somehow, that made Joshua smile a bit.