"To Entrust"

"Joshua Hong. Do you take Jeonghan Yoon, to be your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better and for worst, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do as part?"

Joshua smiled, "I do." as he shot a glance at Jeonghan who was looking down, fidgeting his own fingers.

(flashback)

When did everything start to change?

Jeonghan and Joshua was at the mountains pushing their motorbike to the top. Well Joshua was mostly doing the work since the other was busy taking pictures of the sight.

"Hannie." 

"Hmm?"

"It's beautiful right?"

"Yeah, thanks Shuji."

Jeonghan was taking some more shots of the sun going down, until he was interrupted by the fast and loud footsteps that can be heard from his place. He looked at his partner and saw him running away with the bike, giggling ecstatically. 

"Heyy! Shuji, wait for me!" He whined while trying to catch up. "I swear if you'll leave me here, I'll-"

"Don't just focus on the sunset, my angel." He spoke, making Jeonghan unable to finish what he was supposed to say because of the sudden nickname drop. "Focus on me too you know." Joshua said jokingly and stopped his tracks then started laughing at his boyfriend. 

"I hate you" Jeonghan pouted and slapped Joshua's arm. The latter just laughed at the other's actions.

"Come on, let's go." Joshua said and gave his hand to him. 

And just like in the movies, they rode down the mountain full of happiness and laughter, creating more memorable memories for the both of them.

Why didn't you tell me from the very start?

The couple were at the park walking their dog, Jjongdol. They were sitting at the bench to take a quick rest. Jeonghan was busy looking at the colorful sky when he noticed Joshua on his phone, smiling. 

"Shuji, who are you texting?" Jeonghan asked him. Not that he was invading his privacy, he just feels... kinda off. "Is it an emergency?" He added.

"Hmm? It's a friend that I met at the cafe earlier, Hannie. Seokmin's the name." Joshua replied then smiled at him. Jeonghan was about to ask him something but he was scared, and just shrugged it off. 

Joshua was distant for these past few weeks, while Jeonghan has a lot of work to do. Of course, he did notice, but he thought that there were more reasonable things on why he was being distant. For him, he was just trying to be an understanding boyfriend, so he shrugged it off. Again.

That I was who you needed, but not who you loved. Which part of my love wasn't enough for you?

Jeonghan and Joshua were walking  quietly at the seaside, feeling the cool breeze on their skin.

Jeonghan then sat at the sand enjoying the ocean view. He tapped the space beside him, telling Joshua to sit next to him. They both just enjoyed the peacefulness between them.