"Started with a Bottle"

Jeon Wonwoo, a 25-year old famous author who had already published many books, and of course, loved by many people.

"Ahh, finally!" He sighed as he scanned the reviews of his latest published book. They were satisfied. Well, some are bad reviews, and we couldn't avoid that.

Actually, the book was about a girl who wrote at a big tree about her bottled feelings, and eventually someone replied to her words. They kept replying to each other without knowing who were they talking to. They didn't even know they fell for each other through those writings!

And one day, they finally decided to meet. And that's where they realized their true feelings.

Wonwoo went out for a walk to refresh his mind. The wind, the sound of the birds, the peaceful streets were perfect to make him relax.

Then suddenly, a thought came across his mind.

What if I... will be the one to try writing? Not on a tree, I could get sued by doing that... but a bottle hanging on the tree!

He then quickly ran back to his home, and dug his things to find a bottle, paper, and some ribbons.

The bottle was just big enough to put the paper in, and small enough to pull the paper out.

He also made it look pretty with the ribbon, just in case someone would throw it in the trash. It would be a fail then. The extra ribbon will then be used to tie the bottle to a branch.

He then started to write something on the paper.

I'm lonely, I need friends. - J.W.

After that, he rolled the paper and put it in the bottle.

Okay done! This is just an experiement though, I'm curious on what will happen.

He then went back outside, and tied it into a branch of a tree a few blocks away from his house.

"I'm excited for the outcome~ Let's just hope someone answers though." Wonwoo mumbled under his breath as he walks back to his house.

The next day, he came back at that place to see if someone really replied. He didn't get his hopes too high though.

And as expected, "Aww, there's none!" He whined, then jogged back to his house, leaving the bottle there still hoping that someone will notice it.

A few hours later, Wonwoo was just watching random cat videos from his phone. And 'ding!', a feeling came across his head, that someone answered his note.

He quickly went back to the tree and opened the bottle.

"OH MY GOSH! SOMEONE REALLY ANSWERED!!" He shrieked out of excitement, and read the reply, 

We can be friends! 😊K.M.

"Woah, someone replied this fast? Cool." He commented again and started to write again, in the same paper.

Really? I didn't expect someone would reply this fast to my letter, haha! - J.W.

He then puts it back and closed the bottle and anticipating the person to reply again. And he did! He replied to it everyday, entirely making a full conversation with Wonwoo.

Yes we'll be friends from now on! Actually I just found your bottle weirdly hanging from the branch, so I thought it's interesting. I opened it and then found your note! - K.M.

I'm glad you took interest in it sir..? By the way, what are your likes? I just want to know more, if you don't mind... - J.W.

Yup! I'm a guy. How did you know? And I guess you're a guy too. I'm actually interested in photography and arts! How about you? - K.M.