"See You Again" (Christmas Special)

Celebrating Christmas every year is very special for me. Aside from celebrating it merrily, I celebrate it with 13 other men in a house. I started celebrating it with them since they lived together in one house. Crazy right?

They would always enjoy it freely, they would exchange their gifts with each other, they would sometimes bicker. I'm happy just seeing them also being happy.

They are not blood-related, but the warmth in their eyes tells everyone that will see them that they are family. That's how much they treasure each other.

As for me, I join them only in Christmas times—usually 10 days before Christmas until 10 days after New Year—but they are really, really nice to me.

Well... They always bicker though.

"WAH!! Finally you're here!" DK yelled as soon as he saw me entering the living room.

"Yah, I bought something for you!"

"Mine is prettier! She should use this one!"

"Nah, both of your taste sucks! Use mine! It has gold, your favorite color! OOH! And also a star!!"

Three of them now started to bicker in front of me. Dino, Mingyu and Seungkwan, respectively.

"PLEASE! Shut up and just cooperate. You guys are too loud." Exclaimed the one named Woozi. He was sitting not to far away from them, trying to find—or maybe compose—a perfect music to play for Christmas.

Someone sighed in a distance that captured the attention of the three. The eldest.

"Just, use it all, I guess? I think it'll be more prettier that way" Scoups, the one who sighed a while ago, commented.

The three followed the order of their eldest, which stopped their petty fight. Joshua, being the third eldest also gave a present for me to wear.

"Wow it looks pretty!" Well, I'll obviously take that as a compliment. Hehe.

"Joshua, you are being crazy." Jeonghan replied hearing what Joshua said just now.

"Why?" He laughed.

On the day of Christmas, I could totally see that they are very happy seeing their presents from each other, also from their own families who are away.

"Okay! We should start opening presents in three!"

"Two!"

"ONEEEEEE!!!!"

Hoshi yelled which made them laugh, and others sigh as they started opening their presents.

Their eyes should sparkle seeing the things that their love ones gave.

Well, some presents are really... how should I say this?

"This is really... cruel of you whoever you are. Really? A sock? Not even a pair and also I think its used. Eyy, really?" Dino announced when he opened one of his presents that made the others laugh. "Really? This... you know..." He added.

"I mean- hehe nevermind." He sighed then pout as a sign that he gave up.

Well, some of their presents are maybe like that, it's still made out of love.

"Dino!!" Woozi called.

"Yes?" Dino answered still focusing opening his other presents.

"Here's your present, sorry for giving you that sock. I just to annoy you a bit, hehe... peace!" Woozi replied in speed then escaped.

Dino just smiled and shook his head with disbelief.

"But thanks though~" He whispered to himself.

There are so many moments I encountered like that, and that is just their normal way of expressing their warmness for each other.

They would also watch movies at the night of December 25th. Different kinds of movies to enjoy. And of course, I'm with them! Just enjoying by myself.

Joshua's birthday and the New Year's celebration also passed by making more happy memories with each other.

And now it's time for me to say goodbye to them.

"Bye bye, we will have new presents for you to wear next time you will come back again." Jun bids goodbye.

"Bye! We'll see you again, our Christmas Tree!"