"Friends?"

Three of my closest friends.

Heejae right here!!

Things are pretty normal when I'm with them, acting like what would bestfriends do always.

"YAH MINGYU COME BACK HERE!"

"NAH!"

Mingyu and Dokyeom would always have a child's fight. When I say always, I mean ALWAYS.

Well, you can't avoid being in a... chaos..?

"WHO THE FVCK TOUCHED MY PHONE?!" Mingyu yelled at the three of us when he spotted some changes in his phone.

Well, all of us did. We didn't touch his important files though, just his wallpaper and... camera? And... maybe his messages? Hehe~

"YAH WHO TOLD YOU GUYS YOU COULD USE MY PHONE AS A PLAYGROUND THAT YOU NEARLY MADE MY STORAGE FULL BECAUSE OF YOUR PHOTOS-" He stopped shouting when he saw the three of us holding back our laughter.

He sighed. "Laugh all you want."

"BTW, someone sent you a message a while ago. Maybe... you could check your messages??" Minghao said.

"Oh... really? Who?" He asked but no one answered him.

"Yah, we just need to buy something oki? We'll be back!" I said then grabbing Dokyeom and Minghao's hands and started running out of Mingyu's house.

It was seconds when we heard him-

"YOU- WHY WOULD YOU SEND WONWOO THIS KIND OF MESSAGE HUH?" We heard him yell as we're running out that made us laugh our asses off.

"Nice job guys! HAHA!" Dokyeom laughed when we have gotten far enough.

"Were gonna be so dead later."

And we were. Just like what I've said.

Mingyu gave us a flick on the forehead, well, Minghao, being himself, also gave Mingyu a flick as a revenge.

The worst part is, Mingyu made us buy the ingredients but he didn't cook for us! T^T

Moving on..

Dokyeom is my childhood friend, while Mingyu is my friend from highschool, and lastly Minghao is my friend from work. Basically they met each other at my birthday, and that's what made them also close to each other. They started hanging out with each other since that day, of course, with me.

Lowkey bragging that I have the best bestfriends in the world-

okAY!

(A/N: Sorry but the author was writing this when she was sugar-high)

Let's go to the main point!

It was an early morning, I was peacefully relaxing in my house when someone suddenly barged in. Well, it's normal for friends to go in houses like this-

"Why are you here early in the morning?" I asked without looking at the door.

"Let's go out!" As for the energetic voice, I could obviously tell who's here. Mingyu.

"Why? This early? Come on! I'm still not in the mood."

"HEY HEEJAE! DO YOU WANT TO GO TO THE CAFE- Oh? Why are you here Mingyu?" DK also barged in, yelling.

"Why are YOU here?" Mingyu asked DK back.

"Oh? You guys are here? You didn't even dare to invite me." Someone replied from the door.