"Manager"

(this is inspired by the latest going seventeen episode, Wonwoo's Diary)

Everyone, like EVERYONE thinks Soonyoung's manager is he worst manager they have ever encountered.

As a solo rookie, Soonyoung is always enthusiastic, passionate and kind in whatever he does. He is very charming, and people who works with adore him a lot. He's like that one person everybody loves.

On the other hand, Soonyoung's manager, Kim Mingyu would receive looks from people around him. 

To them, Mingyu is not suitable in being a manager; especially for a rookie. People observed that he was always clumsy; that he doesn't pay enough attention to the rookie artist.

One time when Soonyoung asked for a water bottle with a straw. Mingyu obliged, but then he accidently squeezed the bottle too hard that the water went up and splashed on Soonyoung's face. The staffs gasp at what they saw, too shocked to even respond. Mingyu quickly grabbed the handkerchief and started dabbing it on the artist's face to dry it.

Another time when Soonyoung was in a fansigning event, and he was trying out the gifts given by the fans. Soonyoung tried out the cute tiger headband and Mingyu tried to fix it on his head since it was kinda crooked. But things didn't go well as both ends of the headband accidentally met together in front of Soonyoung's face, resulting it to slapping his upper cheeks. It didn't hurt that much, but the fans were shocked on what they saw. Of course, Mingyu apologized.

Another one, still during the fansigning event. Staffs and fans were surprised when Mingyu slapped Soonyoung's hand that was holding a gift from a fan. Some gasps and muttering were heard. Mingyu then whispered something in Soonyoung's ear which no one really know what is it about, and grabbed the gift from his hands then went to the backstage.

There were many more events, but Soonyoung never gets angry at him... and the people doesn't know why.

Now that the CEO heard lots of complains from the staffs and fans, he decided to call Soonyoung and Mingyu to have a meeting with the staffs.

Soonyoung doesn't really know about the hate his manager was getting, until now. As the person explains about what issue are they talking about, Soonyoung's eyebrows are getting furrowed every word they speak, and Mingyu was just looking down at his fingers.

The speaker continued speaking, "..and these were the complaints submitted by both the staffs and some of the fans, saying that Kim Mingyu doesn't deserve to be-"

"Pardon?" Soonyoung suddenly interrupted with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Ehem. They said that Kim Mingyu doesn't deserv-"

"With all due respect sir, but who are they to say that about my manager?" Soonyoung asked, nearly gritting his teeth.

Mingyu looked at him with worried eyes, "Soonyoung.." 

Soonyoung turned to look at him and saw his manager having a worried look on his face while shaking his head to a 'no'.

"No Mingyu. Don't 'no' at me." He then turned back to glare at the staffs who suddenly had their mouth's zipped. They didn't see Soonyoung this angry before.

"Look. I understand where the complaints are coming from. But saying that he doesn't deserve to be my manager is so wrong." Soonyoung spoke calmly, trying to contain his frustrations inside.