"Who Loves Who?"

"Jia loves me more!" Hoshi yelled, which started a fight between the three.

"Who even said that? Ha.. I am the one she truly loves!" Seungkwan replied sarcastically.

"That's all your imaginations on your crazy brains. Jia loves me, not the two asses who's in front of me." DK argued.

"Ha.. hahahaha! On what part of the universe did you get that kind of info? Just ask Jia who she loves. Problem solved. You're an alpha kid." Seungkwan replied with a slow clap.

"You guys even can't talk to her properly! Hahahahaha!" Hoshi pointed at DK and Seungkwan.

"Says the one who can." DK rebutted while rolling his eyes.

The three still didn't stop from bickering until Jia arrived and sat at the table, getting ready to eat her precious dinner.

There was nothing strange though. She didn't notice that the three are still having a petty fight.

Until...

"Ew! What the-?! Why are there lizards above?! They even pooped on my head huh?! I'm eating you know?! Disgusting!" She stared angrily to the three lizards above her head and walked out of the room.

The three froze, not knowing what to do.

"Ya! Kwon Hoshi it's all your fault! You started this!"

"What?! Says the one who pooped on Jia's head just now!!!"

"Could you two please shut up?"

"You shut up!!"

And all they remember after that was them being chased by Jia with a broom on her hand.