"0214"

Well, Dino and Inna have been together for years. And they have a really good relationship if you'll ask. Sometimes they will fight, but they will always do something to make the two of them to feel better.

On their anniversary, which is exactly on Feb. 14, Dino was planning to propose at her. So he started to plan months ago, and also make his friends suggest on what's good or not. Anniversary on Valentines Day, cool right?

-

(3rd week of November, 2019)

Dino's friends are now at a dance studio, waiting for him to arrive.

"Where is he? He said he has something to say," One of them said, which is Jun.

"He's probably with Inna, having their lovely date," Hoshi replied, while Jun and Minghao just shook their heads. "What?" He added.

"Hello? I'm here?" Dino greeted as he entered the room. "And I had something to finish, don't assume," He added.

"So, why are we here?" Minghao asked.

"I'm planning to... propose to Inna in our anniversary." Dino replied, quite shy.

"Then why did you call us? Are we the ones who'll propose to her?" Hoshi jokingly said, making Dino roll his eyes.

"You know, I would just shut up if I were you." Minghao muttered, replying to Hoshi.

"Just let me talk for a minute, please?" Dino stated.

"Dino's awesome, he's the youngest here but he acts like the oldest." Jun commented, and the other two nodded in agreement.

"So, as I was saying, I'm planning to propose to her. So, can you please help me? Just this one, please?" 

"Well, why not?" Hoshi replied. Making Dino smile widely at them, very happy at his response.

"Thank you guys. I don't know what to do if you guys wouldn't be here." Dino said, and hugged them.

"Okay stop. I'm quite not used to you being like this."

-

Dino is on his way to the mall, walking. He's wearing earphones, and listening to Inna's favorite songs. He's planning on making a choreography of it and show them on their special day. Thanks to Jun for suggesting this idea.

While walking, he passed by an entrance of a small alleyway. He didn't bother to look, because why would he? He just needs to go to the mall.

He entered the mall to buy new shoes. He used his favorite adidas sneakers when dancing, but it was torn, so he wants to buy a new one. He really likes adidas though. He would always wear adidas sweatpants.

-

"Oh? Where have you been?" Inna greeted as Dino entered her house.

"At the mall. I just brought new shoes. Why?" He asked.

"Did you walk from the dance studio?" She asked, a little bit tensed.

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

"Nothing, you just look tired. Take a rest." She said, and gave him a smile. "Here, some water." She added as she gave him a glass of water.

"Thanks."

"So, where will you be later? At your home or at the dance studio?" Inna asked.

She must not know. Some things will spoil her if Dino will tell her.

"Secret!"

"Aww... Tell me~" She whined.

"No~" Dino replied while copying her tone.