CHAPTER 22

THANK YOU So much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❤️😘

Lets get into the story..

Party is Going on the Full swing.... Krish and Sona Trying all their plans to get to know About AbhiGya but nothing is working out...

Later the Party has come to an end were the Guest starts to dismiss From the Party...

"Great Party Krish I really love it!" Abhi said shaking his Hand with Krish lightly side hugging him...Krish Nods Happily and smiles at Abhi....

"Its a Great pleasure to work with you Mr Mehra!" Krish said...He adores Abhi alot..Abhi smiles a Little and nods ..

That's when Pragya came there with Sona...

"So Biwi let's Leave?" He asked Pragya moving towards her...Pragya rolls her eyes...

"Yeah sure but why don't we drop Sona in her home!" She tells him because she don't want to travel alone with him so she came up with this plan....

Sona about to refuse but Pragya holds her hand stopping her....Sona sighs...

"Its Okk Pragya I'll drop Sona..no problems!" Tells Krish spoiling Pragya's plan...Pragya glared at Krish...

"So Biwi problem solved we can move!" Abhi said and starts moving he didn't even wait for her reply..Its like an Order Follow me

She follows him glaring at her friends...

In Car...

As usual Pragya is Pissed off with Abhi's presence...He is Driving the car stealing the glance from his Biwi and Humming a song...And its a Beautiful Climate with Rain Pouring heavily and Cool breeze is flowing and two sides of the Lonely High way is surrounded with Greeny trees...Its absolutely an Romantic climate for any couples..

Pragya gets bored and she gets even more pissed when her mobile battery dead..She throws her Mobile in the back seat....

"So enjoyed your friend's party!" He Asked her to start the conversation...

"Come on its not an Bachelor's party to enjoy..Its a boring Business party!" She tells him rolling Her Eyes...

"But I must say you must be enjoyed dancing with me!" He tells her with a proud smile...

She shrugged off and Turns her Head...

"That is the worse part of the party!" She tells him...

He smirks at her...

"Come on can't you even talk with me normaly!" He asks her pissed...

"Never except this Sweet talks with me.. And a  Kadoos man like you don't deserve sweet Talks and especially you After ruining My life!" She yells at Him..And it increased Abhi's anger....

He slides off the window glasses of Pragya's side...The Rain starts to pour right on her....

"What the Hell you are doing?? Close the Window!" She beats on his shoulder....He laughs at her...she become wet enough..

"You deserve this Biwi!" He tells her smirking at her....She got up from her seat and she sits on Abhi's lap and rubs on him....He tries to stop her.....

"Heyy Biwi Stop it!" He Tells her...He stops the car and He slides the car glass slide...She rubs her wet face on his face...Her cold lips rubs on his cheeks...

He starts tickling her....She holds his Hand stopping him....That's when They  realised their position.. they're so close to each other.....His Hot Breathe Hits her Face..She Looks at his Eyes...His Eyes looks at her lips ....