💟CHAPTER 7 "MINE"💟

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍

Silent Readers Do vote friends!!😀

Happy Reading!! ❤❤❤

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Let's get into the story..

Inside Abhi's Cabin...

Both Pragya and Shonakshi enters inside the cabin... Abhi looks at Pragya and he winks at her and he is looking at her without taking the eyes off from her... Pragya felt so uncomfortable with his gaze...

"

"

Yes Miss Shonakshi and Miss Pragya Arora..anything important??" asked Abhi with the smirking tone...

"Sir we are Resigning from this Office immediately... We can't able to work in this office anymore" said Sona forwarding the Resigning Letter to Abhi....

Abhi opens the letter and Looks at Pragya.. She looks everywhere not at him....

Abhi reads the letter and he smirks at them... Both Sona and Pragya gets fear seeing his smirk...

"Can you explain what is this miss?" asked Abhi...

"Sir it's our Resigning letter from your Office... We are not gonna work here..." saying this Sona pulled Pragya's hand and they both walks towards the door and they about to open the door and stopped hearing Abhi's voice...

"Excuse me ladies.. Can we have a minute!" tells Abhi...

Both Sona and Pragya looks at each other and again they went towards Abhi...

"You both can't Leave this office for two years!" tells Abhi with a smile..

Both Pragya and Shonakshi shocked to hear this...

"Why!!?? Why we can't leave this office?? It's our wish to work here or not" angrily tells Pragya..

"yes We won't work here.. It's our wish!" Tells Shonakshi...

"But My dear ladies... You should know the rules and regulations of this company before entering into this... But it's OK... I'll explain what you both left out!" smirks abhi...

He gets up from his chair and he came before them and sits on the table before them keeping his legs on the chair....

Pragya glared at him...

Abhi calls someone and asked them to bring something...

"I think he plans something against us!" murmured Shona which shocked Pragya...

One Boy came there and he handovers some files to Abhi and he went from there .....

Pragya and Shonakshi looks confused to see the file... But Pragya did know Abhi had done something against them...