CHAPTER 29

Thank you so much dear friends who Voted & Commented ❣️

Let's get into the story

Pragya Eyes filled with tears Seeing Her Gift saree from Her bhai is Burning infront of her eyes ...She tries to get out from his Hold from her husband to save Her Saree but it's Impossible task for Her...She can just stay there and watch the saree burning..Once the Saree burnt completely Abhi leaves her Hand....

She falls down burst into tears...She couldn't take the pain he is giving...She is Hurt beyond with the way He is behaving like an Asshole...

Her tears Turned into Furious Anger...She stood up and Hold his Collar...He glared at Her...

"HOW COULD YOU?? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS??" She asks him Furiously...

He takes her hands from his collar back as he adjusted his collar...

"I don't owe you an explanation!" He tells her Sternly...

"HOW COULD YOU JUST BURN MY SAREE...HOW CAN YOU JUST DO IT... DON'T YOU HAVE HEART..YOU HEARTLESS MORON!!" She shouts as her eyes starts to fill furious tears....He holds Her both arms as he pulls her close to him....

"Yes I agree with you I'm a Heartless Monster and an Asshole.. Because that I'm!! And inspite of my warning you went to your so called Brother's home....HOW DARE YOU!!" He asks Her....His Eyes turned red in anger...She shivers looking at His eyes...She tries to move away from His Grip on her arms...He is Hurting her...

"IM NOT YOUR DOLL TO LISTEN TO YOU!!! YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO CONTROL MY LIFE!!" She shouts at him as soon as she closed Her eyes feeling His Lips on Hers....

He pulls her close to Him...He starts to devour her rosy lips...She slowly starts to respond him back...His Lips doing magic inside her as she couldn't Able to resist His Kiss ....He is Controlling Her by his senseless Kiss....Soon his lips replaced from Her lips to her chin placing a Smooth kisses there...She holds his arms tightly unable to bear the pleasure He is giving her....

They both fall on the bed.... Abhi again captured Her lips...He is Tourchering her with His kiss....they broke the kiss...She breath heavily as she opened Her eyes looking at Him who is laying on Top of her...She is Furious on herself with the way she is Reacting to His Touch...She can feels His hands tracing her Belly Inside Her saree...After all he did to her still she is Reacting to His Touch....She furiously takes his Hands From her Belly which is almost reaching her chest....

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!" She says him Furiously....soon his hands grabs her hair from behind...He pulls Her face close to Him...

"I have all the Rights on you...I Have All the rights from your head to toe..So stop talking about My Rights!!" He tells her....She looks into his eyes...

He Caress Her Lips...He wipes the Wetness in Her Lips...

"Stop running behind Your brother!!! Got it??" He asks her furiously...she didn't answer him as she keep looking at Him...He get even more furiously seeing her not answering to him...He grips her hair....

"Ahh" she whines in pain...

"Answer me Biwi... Answer me!!"

She nods Her head lightly...He left Her hair grip....She felt he is Crushing her Soft body...She couldn't move a bit coz he is laying above her completely...

"This is the last warning!! Don't try to sneak to your brother's Home... Obviously I'll get to know what you're doing...So be careful!!" He tells her Sternly...

He placed a Soft kiss beside her lips...She furiously looking at him for taking so much Liberty on Her and her body....

He got down from the bed...He adjusted his coat...He about to Move out..