CHAPTER 25

Thank you so Much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❤️😘

Let's Get into the Story

Pragya opens her eyes when the sun rays falls directly on Her face.......She jerks seeing the hut where she is sleeping...

Then she remembers what are all Happened yesterday...She remembers about Abhi's hate towards her brother and She come to Know the reality of Her life...She don't know what gonna happen in her life in Future...she Knows there is no future in this Marriage..She is so broken when Abhi said he is considering her only for his body needs....She felt digusted....She just hate Him to the core...

Her thoughts breaks when she felt a Hot breath on her forehead and she felt moment in Her head ....She turns and looks up..She shocked to see Her Kadoos, heartless husband sleeping peacefully after destroying her life...She felt Anger on herself seeing she is the one who is hugging him tightly...And she couldn't able to remember how they end up like this...

She saw his Hand Inside her saree Holding her waist tightly

She saw his Hand Inside her saree Holding her waist tightly...She tries to push him but she couldn't...She starred at his face for a minute....He is calm and peaceful while sleeping... Without her knowledge she about to touch his forehead....

And she stops...She tries to push him But he is too strong...

"Lemme Sleep Biwi!" He mumbled in his sleep and he rolls her coming on top of her and he continued to Sleep...She breaths heavily with this closeness...She is badly affected with his hot breath....His beard is tickling her neck..She mentally scolds him...Now she couldn't even move a Bit in this position...

"Get up you idiot!!" She shouts on his ear..But he didn't even reacted to her rant...

"Idiot leave me!!" She Pushed him with force and he gets Irritated in her shout and he gets up...

"Good Morning Biwi!" He tells carressing her cheek...She pushed his hand...

"How mean!"

"How dare you to hug me in your Sleep...Let me warn you stay away from me Moron!" She yells at him...

"Whatt?? I Hugged you in your Sleep?? Its you who Hugged me in your Sleep..I Tried to move away from you but you just Hugged me and kept Your head on my chest and -

"Stop it!!" She shouts at Him to stop his further explanation...

She mentally scolds Herself for her Actions...Abhi rolls his Eyes...And later he calls his Purab to send the car...

Pragya felt Relief when she saw the car...She can't even stay alone with him for a minute...and they Went back to Home... Abhi went to his office and Pragya said that she will be coming After sometimes....

She have lots of questions to ask to her Bhai...But she don't know how to talk With Vin.. Because Abhi is behind her calls and she couldn't do anything...With this Thoughts she enters into the office...