CHAPTER 10

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!!! 😀😀😀

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's Get into the story...

Pragya don't know what to do... She cries looking at the way Abhi went...

"What I'm going to do now??? What he will do now!??" thinks Pragya..

She takes her handbag and she rushed to her home... Abhi is furiously driving his car...

"No No No Pragya is mine!!! So she gonna marry someone!!! So sad of you Pragya.. Soon you gonna become mine!" tells Abhi determinately..

Pragya laying on her bed thinking about Today's happenings with Abhi.. She is in fear that What will Abhi do to her... That is when her room light gets on.. She saw Her Brother coming inside she sits on her bed...

"Choti what happen?? Still you didn't slept!!???" asked Vin...

"No bhai.. Just!!" tells Pragya...

"I'm so happy Pragya tomorrow Groom family gonna Come here and Soon we gonna Announce your marriage!" tells vin...

"But bhai you said they will come after two weeks!" tells Pragya getting sudden fear thinking about her marriage...

"Yes But Groom is gonna settle in London after two weeks so they are rushing their son's marriage!" tells Vin...

Pragya just nods...

"Are you OK with it Choti!" asks Vin...

"Yes Bhai I'm OK with it.. Anything for you and Babhi!" tells Pragya...

Vin smiles at her...

Next Day In Office...

Pragya knocks the door of Abhi's cabin.. When she got the response she gets inside...

Pragya Forwarded the letter to Abhi ...Abhi takes the letter and he reads it... It's a leave letter for two weeks for Marriage... Abhi looks at Pragya... Pragya looks everywhere rather than Abhi...

"Congratulations Miss Arora for your marriage!" tells Abhi...

Hearing this Pragya can't able to believe her own ears.. She felt shocked...

"I'm accepting your letter Miss Pragya Arora.. You can take leave for Two weeks... Once again Happy married life!" tells Abhi...

Pragya still can't able to believe her ears...

"Oh God what he is doing?? He is congratulating me for my marriage?? But he said He will make me as his.. Then why???" thinks Pragya...

(So Pragya you want to become his Wife 😂😭😂😭??)

"Miss Pragya Sign the Papers!" tells Abhi forwarding the File to her...

"For what!??" asked Pragya still in her thoughts...

"For your leave Miss Pragya Arora...Its a basic rule in My Company" tells Abhi Smirking at her...