CHAPTER 26

Thank You so much dear Friends Who Read, Voted and Commented ❤️

Let's get into the story..

Pragya somehow got the file and she looks into it...She sighs in relief Seeing the file Because it's the same file which contains Abhi's plan to defame Her Brother...

Her mind Keep Shouting at her to not to waste the time here and as soon as she should move out from there before Abhi caught her red handed...

"BIWI!" She hears the voice... Her body shivered with fear and she gulps hard...Her breath starts uneven and Her hands starts to shake....

She slowly turns and she saw her Husband standing there...His one glare is enough to explain what is Running in his mind...He is shaking in anger....And His eyes is red due to Anger....She don't know what to do now...She couldn't even able to think what he will do to her....

He Moves towards her..His each steps make her legs go numb...She looks down unable to look at his Fury eyes....

He stood before Her and he surrounds his hands around her pettie Waist and pulls her close to him.....She can able to feel his hot breath on her face...She shivers inside his arms...He grabs the file from Her and she opens her eyes and looks at Him...

He smirks and starts looking at the file...
He moves forward and he again kept the file inside the locker and closed it...

She really don't know what he will do with her...He pins her in the nearby locker door...He soundly placed his both hands on neither sides of her...She jerks with the sound....

He raised his thumb.... It starts to trace her Rosy Lips...She Glups hard...

"Why did you do this Biwi??" He Asked Her... She looks at his Eyes...

"I'm asking you something!! Why the hell you do this??" He asked with little louder voice...

"I'm.. I'm!" She struggles to frame a single sentence....His closeness affecting her so badly...

"Why you do this Biwi?? Is Your Brother more important than your Husband?" He Asked nuzzling her neck inhaling his fragrance....

She closed her eyes..She couldn't able to control the pleasure he is giving Her..She Just want to hug Him Tightly and claim Her as his...She shooks Herself realising how can she think About them something like that..But Her heart tells her there is nothing Wrong in this because He is Her Very Own Husband...

She tries to push him but she couldn't...He leans down and takes Her mangalsutra in his Mouth which is Clinching in her neck....He leans up looking at her...

"If someone's else in your place...I will just destroyed them without any notice...But it's you...My Biwi...My wife ( he traced her cheeks) I don't know why I'm stopping myself from Hurting you...I damn don't Know what's stopping me!!! But I couldn't do it...My Body, Mind screaming to mark you as Mine..Mine only...I Just want  you!" He tells this against Her lips....She keep looking at his lips....His hands starts to trace Her waist inside her shirt and moving up...

"I Just want you!!" He tells her hotly...

"Don't you hear it Pragya..He Just need you to fulfill his lust...He Just wants you to satisfy his desires..Stop being so stupid..You never will get to live like a Normal Couple.. Your life is play to Him.. Stop getting affected by his touches!" She remained to Herself... But her heart mocks her hearing it..Even though Her Mouth repeating that she hates Him..But somewhere in her heart she starts to feel for him...She is getting affecting by his touch...

Her eyes filled with tears...He looks at Her eyes which is filled with tears.. Somewhere inside him he don't know why he couldn't able to see Her tears...His heart break a little Seeing her tears...He is not the one who will be affected by seeing others tears but Her tears affecting Him very badly....