CHAPTER 17

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍

Silent Readers do vote friends..

Happy Reading!!

¡¡!¡¡!¡!!!!!!¡¡¡¡!!!!!!¡¡

Let's get into the story..

Pragya is Setting the Dinning Table were Bulbul and Purab seated in the Dinning table...

"OMG Bhabhi food smell is too Good.. I'm eagerly waiting to taste it" Bulbul squealed Licking Her Lips...

Pragya smiles at Her... That's when Abhi sits on the Dinning table joining them.. Pragya frowns at Him... Pragya about to serve Them were Abhi stops her by holding Her Hand...

"Biwi you don't need to Do all this.. You just sit with us....ok Robin will serve us!" He said making her Sit on the Chair beside him.. She knows its just futile to argue with him....

Robin starts to serve them...

"OMG Bhabhi this pepper Mushroom is My favorite ...Wow it's so Tasty Bhabhi!" Bulbul said stuffing the Roti with Mushroom hurriedly into her mouth.... Pragya smiles at her...

That's when she felt Abhi's Hand is Roaming on her Lap and It's Moving up and his disrespectful hands about to hold her Waist.. Pragya holds it tightly... She glared at Him.. He winks at Her...

"BTW You made my Favorite Aloo Parotha too.. I love it!" He said Winking at Her...

"No-one asked your so called Appreciation!" She said at him Furiously and he tries to Get his hand from her Hold and he is successful in it and he Holds her Hand in return below the table... She struggles to Get her hand from his Grip.. He starts to concentrate on his Food like nothing happening has under the table...

"Leave my Hand!!!" She whispered to him...

"What?? When did I hold your hand??? You only holded my hand na biwi.. Naughty Girl" He asked At her innocently... She fumes in anger...

He leaves her Hand when Bulbul coughs as She had her Food so Hurriedly.. Pragya moves towards her with the Glass of water... Pragya pats her back...

"Pagal!! Who asked you to Eat fastly.. No-one gonna take your food!" Pragya said softly still patting her back...

Bulbul gulps the Water she felt better...

"Thank you so much Bhabhi... When you're near me.. I feel like a Mother's love from you!" Bulbul said with a Glint of Happiness in her Eyes... Abhi smiles at them.. Pragya Carress Her head and she Kissed her Forehead...

Later they completed their breakfast... Abhi attends his call and he Moves inside his Room to saw his Room looks like an Disaster... All his dresses are Shattered all over the Room mercilessly.... Still some of his Clothes are flying From the wardrobe..

He Fumes and Moves inside He saw Pragya Throwing all his Dresses from his Cupboard and she is Arranging Her Dress inside His Cupboard...

He Furiously Marched towards Her and got hold of her hand and He pinns her on the Nearby wall... She didn't jerked because she knows it will be her only Psycho Husband...

"How dare you to mess my Cupboard and All My dresses?? And who the hell gives you the Permission to Use my cupboard as Yours!" He asked her Furiously...

"Who the hell gives you the permission to Marry me without my consent?" She asked him.. He glared at Her...

"I don't need anyone's Permission to Marry you!! Because You're Mine!!" He said holding her Shoulder tightly she feels the pain... She pushed him...