CHAPTER 27

Thank you so much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❤️

Silent readers do vote and leave a Comment if you like it..It's so disappointing guys..You guys won't vote or comment but still you guys want me to update the story...It's truly disappointing... Because of silent readers many writers discontinued Their stories 😐do vote and comment friends if you like it..

Let's get into the Story...

"Damn!" Abhi sighs Furiously seeing Pragya's tears...He really don't know why her Tears are affecting Him badly....

He walks out from the conference hall...And He sits inside his car...He saw Pragya wiping her tears...She turns to other side to hide her tears from Him...

Soon the driver starts the car driving it to their hotel...

"Biwi!!" He calls her..But she didn't turned to Him...

He holds Her hand and she Pushed his Hand.. He get Furious Seeing her pushing his hand...

He surrounds his arms around Her waist and he pulls her close to Him....She looks at him Furiously...He can able to see Her Anger and Her Jealous for him in her eyes....

He kept Silent as he don't want to create any Scene in the car...She tries to take back his hand from her waist but she couldn't...His Grip is so tight and she is sure that Her Waist will left with his Finger marks...

"Why the hell he is holding me now... He did have a Hot date with Miss Diana na!!" She mutters inside her breath...She couldn't able to control her anger remembering Diana Kissed her husband...

She looks at Abhi who is typing something in his Mobile...

"He too would've enjoyed that Hot Kiss!!" She fumes thinking at it...Soon they Reached the hotel..And she waited for him to leave her waist...But he didn't....

She got even More furious when she saw the lipstick mark in his cheek...She pushed him and she gets down from the car...Abhi is kinda shocked to see her reacting this way...He runs behind her....She enters into the lift and the door about to close but Abhi too enters inside....

Pragya turns her face.... Abhi pressed the Button and lift Closed....He folds his hand over his chest and he keep looking at Her....She looks at him in Her side eyes..She get nervous seeing the way he is looking at her like he gonna eat her....He smirks Seeing her...She adjusted her saree...And she saw him ...He continued to look at Her....

He walks towards her and she walks back...Soon she hits the lift wall and he placed his hands on the either side and she starts to feel nervous and Her heartbeat starts to raise....

He carress her cheek...She looks at his eyes...And he about to place his lips on hers..But at the correct time she turns Her head....He Holds her chin and made Her look at Him....

"Why are you Behaving like this Biwi? What went wrong??" He Asked her...She Furiously looks at Him...She pushed his Hand...

"Don't you dare to touch me!! Go and be happy with your so called hot dates!" She shouts at Him...soon the lift door opened and she stormed out...

"What the Fuck!!" He sighs in Irritation and he follows Her ....

She enters inside the room and she throws her handbag...

"He is acting like he don't know anything... Stupid, Idiot...Urgh I Just hate that Psycho to the core!!!" She shouts....

Abhi enters inside the room...

"Why the hell you're reacting like this?? What have gotten into you??" He asked her closing the Door...

"Why you are here?? You might be busy with hot date with Miss Diana na...oh yah I have spoiled your date na..I'm really sorry for that!" She shouts at Him...