CHAPTER 12 "REALLY IT HAPPENED??"

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 🌠🌠

Silent readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!!! 😄😄

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Let's Get into the Story...

Pragya's POV..

Still I couldn't believe what are all happening Around me... Tomorrow is My Marriage with King Singh.. I believe!!!... Tomorrow I'm gonna enter into his Life were I don't even Know about him a Single Percent..

Neither He Tries to get To know about me nor I.. He is Behaving like he was a Guest in my marriage... Really I Worried about Tomorrow because that Monster Claiming that I will be his Wife!! GOD!! RATHER THAN MARRYING THAT SPOLIED BRAT I'LL JUST HANG UP!!! (She Frowns thinking about Abhi) But he seemed to be Confident About His Words like  he will Marry me.. But I pray to God that nothing should happen like he Plans!!!

End Of POV...

Pragya Looks at Her darker shade of her Mehandhi... She wonders Her Husband will Love her More... She is still confused that Instead of Letter "K" it's "A" in her Hand...

In Mehandhi Function.. When Girl about to write the Letter K.. King Singh stopped the Girl asked to Write the Letter "A" but why??? I asked him.. He said his Name is King Amar Singh.. So He Preferred the Letter "A"...Even though I didn't Convinced with his Answer but I agreed...

She again looks at her Mehandhi..

"God!!! I really Don't know why whenever I looks into this Letter "A" I keep Remembering that Monster Abhi!" She Frowns at Herself...

"Don't Make your Mood Upset By Thinking about that Monkey.. Tomorrow is a Big day for you... So Relax baby.. Then only you'll look beautiful!" she Tells to herself...

She Applies cream and she about to Move towards Her Bed that's when She Hears a Knock on her Window Door... She gets fear...

"Who is that??" she asked hiding her Fear.. She takes the Nearby steel scale and she Moves towards the Window..

And she opens the Door and Out of nowhere Abhi Peeped inside the Room shocking Pragya to the Core...

Abhi Carres Her Cheeks and so She came Out From the Shock..

"Biwi!!! Get surprised to see me??" he asked winking at her...

"How dare you to Come inside My Room that too in Night!" she Said furiously...

He smiles seeing her Furious Face.. He should Wonder if she smiles at him...

"Biwi!! I came here to look at you!!! Saying this he Hugs her

"Biwi!! I came here to look at you!!! Saying this he Hugs her... She Pushed him forcefully...

"Too bad Biwi!!"