CHAPTER 31

Thank you so much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented...🙏🏻❤️

Let's Get into the Story

Blood drained from Abhi's face seeing Pragya fallen unconscious  in the floor.. Panick hits him seeing Her in this situation.. His brain stopped working seeing Her like that..

He is not the person who reacts to others Misery, I mean he do cares for His Sister and His friend Purab and Noone else...For the first time in his life Panick and fear Hits Him...He felt the whole world is ending to Him..

He felt helples...He came to sense when He felt a drop of water falls on His hand..Thats when he realised He is Crying...He wipes His tears..Abhi sits beside Pragya..He takes Her Head as he placed it on His lap...

"Heyy Biwi..Open your Eyes...Pls baby open your eyes...See dont you dare to play with me...If I come to know that you're playing with me I wont spare you..Biwi..Pls open Your eyes..Pls" Abhi cries hugging Her close to His chest..He cups her face he caress Her cheek patting her...

"Biwi pls..Open your eyes..Pls baby" He cries..Abhi's still one plart of His mind thinking about why He is carring about Her..He couldnt able to explain about His new feelings inside Him which He never wants to agree with it..

He keeps kissing Her forehead..

"Somebody pls help...Pls open the damn lift..My biwi is Unconscious" Abhi shouts furiously..He make Her lay on the floor safely and he runs towards the lift door..He bangs the door..

"what the fuck you still doing!!!" Abhi shouts from inside..

"sir Just 10 minutes sir. Electric operators are Here sir..Just few Minutes sir" says the manager from the other side..

"Mark my words I bloody gonna Kill you all" Abhi shouts furiously...Employees Jerks Hearing His voice...They knows no-one can save them from Abhi's anger..

Abhi moves towards Pragya...He caress Her cheek..

"Biwi open your eyes..Pls" He shakes Her..Thats when He realisesd She is Not Breathing..Abhi felt His heart Breaking and somebody pulled His heart out..Without thinking much He leans down placed His lips on Hers giving Her a CPR mouth to mouth respiration..

He repeated it for Three times..He felf His life came back hearing Her Cough..

"Biwi You alright na..I'm so worried" He hugs Her close to His chest..She feels safe inside His arms...She leans towards him Placing Her face on His Chest..She could hear His Heart Beat is Beating to fast..She could feel He is shivering inside the hug..For the first time she is seeing Him so Scared that too the fear of loosing Her..She wondered whether she is seeing the same Kadoos Husband...

She could feel He gives Her CPR to made Her comes back to conscious.....She felt so emotional altogether seeing His care for Her..Abhi breaks the Hug...Even in the dark she could feel His face which is inch away from Her face..She could feel His Breath Near Her Lips

She glups feeling His Lips On Her Lips..All these time she always felt Lust and His Obsession in His kiss..But for the first time she felt His Love and care for Her in his kiss... She too starts to respond to the Kiss..She felt relaxed in His Kiss..She holds His Shirt collar tightly...

He breaks the Kisss as He starts to place a wet kisses all over Her face..He cups her face..

"Biwi you alright na..You fine Right?" He asks Her..She Hugs Him in return..He hugs her back..He Keep pressing His Lips on Her Forhead..

Soon He felt relieved seeing the Lift lights came back..She breaks the hug to look at His face..She could see His tears for Her..She never saw Him Like this..He pulls Her close to Him as He cups Her face..