CHAPTER - 3 "UNPREDICTABLE"

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 🤗🤗🤗

Happy Reading!! 😘😘😃

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Let's get into the story...

Inside Abhi's cabin..

Pragya's heart is beating fast.. Even in the AC room she is sweating profusely...Her heart says that she has taken a path which will give a unexpected twist in it and also it gonna change her life completely ..

She restlessly looking at her MD's chair which is turned on other side...

She hears the dark deep voice of her MD which is making her to shiver... She herself don't know why she is getting fear of his voice...

Abhi can able to feel she is so restless and nervous.. But he likes it.. His voice making her shiver...

Abhi: why you are so nervous???...

Pragya again jerked of his voice...

Pragya: sir woh.. Actually.. I.. Woh..

Abhi: but you were not nervous in the morning???...

Pragya gets confused... Abhi turns his chair towards pragya... Pragya's eyes widened seeing Abhi there... Her nervousness and fear increasing rapidly.. Now she is damn sure she will not get any jobs here ...

 Now she is damn sure she will not get any jobs here

Abhi noticed her shocked face and he left a chuckle...

Abhi: now tell me Miss. Pragya Arora why you are so nervous???..

He raises his eyebrows and asked what...

Pragya: actually sir.. I'm.. ..

Abhi: let me tell you why you are nervous.. I'm damn sure you would've thought that you won't get this job.. Am I right???

Pragya nods...

Abhi: you are right... I won't give this job to you.. But if you do something means I'll give you this job... Shall I tell???..

Pragya gets confused.. She doubtfully nodded her head...

Abhi: so simple you should ask sorry to me for morning happenings... I'll forgive you.. And you will be getting this job...

Pragya: sorry sir.. I can't ask sorry.. Because it's your mistake... Even I'm getting this job I won't say sorry...

Saying this she gets up from her seat.. Abhi impressed with her.. Because everyone will do whatever he orders to getting a job in his company but she is different she is not giving damn to him... He likes it...

Abhi: one minute miss pragya Arora...

Pragya stood in her tracks and she turns towards him...