💟CHAPTER - 6 CONFUSED💟

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented.. 😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote guys... Pressing star is not a big deal... Or Atleast a comment!.. I'm really upset with you guys!.. Please do vote!!

Happy Reading!!!☺

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Let's get into the story...

Pragya runs out from the Office after escaping from Abhi's clutches.. She can't able to Digest the thing which is happened between Abhi and her... She doesn't know how to react.. Tears are readily flowing from her eyes... How someone can force her... He forced her and Kissed her... How can he do this time her... Even in her dreams she never thought Abhi will do this to her...

She Hires the Cab and she starts to her home

She Hires the Cab and she starts to her home... She wipes the tears.. She can able to see Abhi's Hand marks on her hands due to tight hold...

Never ever she gonna work for that Abhi she is determined!... She can't able to Control her anger thinking about Abhi... She never saw a Cheap Jerk like Abhi who Forces Women...

She Always a Bold Girl but With him always she felt so weak... With this thoughts she reached her home.. She wipes her face and tries to act Normal.. She doesn't want to Panick her Bhai and Babhi...

She pressed the calling bell.. And her Bhabhi opens the door... They don't even wants a second to guess her mood.. Especially her brother...

"What happen Choti?? You looks tired anything wrong??" asked Vin holding Pragya's hand..

"Nothing Bhai!...Little Tired of the works!" lies Pragya...

"OK! You go and freshup and come let's have dinner!" said Aliya..

"No Bhabhi I already had in my Office!" lies Pragya...

"Ok Choti take rest..goodnight!" said Vin..

Pragya runs towards her room and Closed she falls on the floor and starts to cry thinking about the happenings...