CHAPTER 33

Thank You So Much Dear Friends who Read, Voted and Commented...

Let's Get into the story...

"DAMN" Vin mutters when Pragya Cuts His Call...

He again Tries to Call His sister But the call went three full rings and it got disconnected....He sighs furiously...

Here With AbhiGya...
Pragya pats Abhi's cheeks...

"Abhi wake up!! What happen to you...Pls" she cries ...Soon she takes her Mobile and she dials their family doctor ...

Doctor advised Pragya to do some First Aid to Abhi... Pragya wets the Cloth and she placed it on His forehead...She keeps doing like this as per Doctor's instructions...She sits besides Abhi and careers His forehead...

Soon after half an Hour Doctors arrived..After Treating Abhi He came out...

"Doctor what happen to him suddenly...Why he's unconscious?? Is he fine doctor?" She asks in a panic tone...

"Don't worry Mrs Abhishek He is fine.. Due to heavy fever He fallen unconscious...Now I have given the shot...He will wake up soon..Give the medicines which I have prescribed" Doctor said...Pragya let out Her breath in Relief...

"Robin You Go and buy this medicines" Pragya told him ...Soon the Doctor went from there....Pragya sat beside Abhi...

She Slowly caress His hair...She kept the Wet Cloth again on His forehead....After doing it several Times the Temperature has come down...

Pragya felt relieved....

"I know you don't like me...You hate me and My brother...But still My Heart fallen for you Abhi...I hope soon you will understand me and Our relationship and give a Chance to it" saying this she placed a First kiss on His forehead...

Pragya went to prepare an Vegetable Soup for Abhi....Abhi opens his eyes...He looks around ... He's confused how he landed up like this...He can feel his temperature gone down...He saw the Wet cloth and a Bowl near him...

He knows who would've done it....His Biwi...He feels unknown happiness seeing Her care for Him...He never got care after His parents Death...

He looks for her... That's when Pragya came inside the room with a Soup... She saw Abhi opened his eyes...She felt relieved....

"How are you feeling now?" She asks him placing the Soup bowl in the side table...
Abhi sit back on the bed tiredly...

"I'm ok now... But I feel so Tired" He says...Pragya touches his forehead checking the temperature...

"Thank God the temperature has came down" She sighs in relief...Abhi looks at Her without taking his eyes off

"Why did you took care of me?" Abhi asks Her...Pragya looks at Him...

"Oh God How will I make this Kadoos understand that I love him...And I can't see him in pain"

"Because"

"Because?"

"Because You will eat my brain if you're not well... I don't want to handle the another torcher" she tells Him...Abhi smirks hearing this...

She forwards the soup to him..

"I don't want it" He says...

"Oh please...Have it for God sake Orelse you can't torcher me Mr Mehra...You need strength right" She tells Him...Abhi scowls at Her...Pragya hides her laugh...

She about to go from there...Abhi holds Her hand...She looks at Him..

"What?" She asks Him...Abhi looks at everywhere...