💕CHAPTER 2 "UNEXPECTED"💕

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😘😘😘

Silent Readers do vote guys!!! 😍😍...

Happy Reading!!!! 😃😃😃😃

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story...

Abhi came out of his car with a smirk in his face... He looks tough... Explaining that he is in so much of anger on the person who disturbed his way....

He looks at the person who stops his car...

Without knowing who is the person... Pragya went towards him....

Pragya: don't you have any sense???.... Is this road is in your name???... Don't you know the speed limit....

Pragya keeps on scolding abhi... But it's new for Abhi Because he is the one who scolds others and no one dared to open their mouth against Abhi... Everyone have so much fear towards him... He didn't say anything to her...

It's new for him he just folds his hand and supports him on the car and looking at her..... He shamelessly drooling her from top to bottom....

If someone in Pragya's place means they would've burned by his anger... Something in her pulls him....

Pragya didn't noticed his drool she still scolding him... Just then the air flow fast... As Pragya is wearing the Saree... Abhi can able to see her waist which makes him go crazy....

Pragya: see this is the last warning!!!!...if you do this again I'll inform you to police got it!!!!..

Her loud voice make him bring back to sense... His eyes shifted from her waist to her face....

Abhi: I like it (he tells mentioning her waist)...

Saying this he wears his coolers and went from there and starts his car and droves from there...

Pragya stands there with confusion...

Pragya: I'm here scolding him but that stupid saying.. I like it!!!... Idiot...

She keeps the puppy safely on the road and she offers a biscuit and she went from there...

Just then her friend Shonakshi came there with Scotty... They both starts from there and went to reach the office where they both going to attend  their interview....