CHAPTER 16 "HIS WIFE"

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote friends!!

Happy Reading 😀😀😀

Let's get into the story...

After fresh up Pragya came back inside the Room towelling Her wet hair...She looks Devilishly beautiful to Abhi's Eyes whose Jaw is Dropped seeing His Wife in Saree....

Pragya smirks At him and She moves towards the Mirror

Pragya smirks At him and She moves towards the Mirror... Abhi's legs voluntarily moves towards Pragya... He stood close to her... Sensing He is standing close to Her.. She moves back...

He moves towards her and He pinns her on the Wall... Her Heart beat raised Due to this Closeness between them...

"Biwi you looking so Gorgeous in this Saree!" He compliments Her... She didn't reacted...

"As if I care your so called Compliment!" She rolls her Eyes...

He cups her face and he Carres her cheek softly...

"Ofcourse you should care biwi!" Saying this He Gathers her Wet her behind her ears and He Leans down and Kissed her Wet Neck with deep desire... She moans Softly... His lips starts kissing her wet Neck... She completely Hazed in His Deep desire...

 She completely Hazed in His Deep desire

He Nuzzled Her Throat.. She gulps Hard... She come out of the Haze when she hears her Mobile beeps with the Message.. She pushed him harshly... He stumbles back...

"DON'T DARE TO TOUCH ME!" She warns him...

"AS IF YOU'RE NOT ENJOYING!" He wickedly smiles at him... She gets embarrassed.. He is Right she too completely drowns in His touch.. He Moves to fresh up..