CHAPTER 28

Thank you So much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented...

Let's get into the Story...

Party is going on in the full Swing...Pragya looks at her husband who is busy talking with His Foreign clients...She don't know why she couldn't take her eyes from Him...She knows he is good looking man but now she have the urge to keep looking at him and nobody else..She Herself don't know why she is doing like this..She don't know why Her heart beats faster when he gets close to her....She knows how he married her and he is behind Her brother to take revenge but still she couldn't able to control Her overwhelming feeling for Him...

He Caught Her drooling at Him..She looks away seeing him Caught her looking at Him...And in her side eyes she looks at Him..Even though he is talking with His Clients His eyes stays constant on her...She feels so nervous with his sudden  attention..She adjusted her saree..He keeps looking at her...

She looks away in shy...She slowly looks at Him.. She saw him approaching towards her....
He holds her hand..She looks at him in surprise...

"Lets have Dinner!!" He Said..She nods as they walks to the buffet.... Both are surprised to see that both have similar type of taste...soon they completed the dinner...They bid from the party... Abhi starts the car...

Pragya looks out Seeing the peaceful USA ...She loves it...She looks at her Husband who is stealing glance at her...She shyly smiles looking away...

Suddenly the car stopped... She looks at Abhi...

"Damn!! What have you done!" Abhi murmurs punching the steering....Pragya looks at Him....

"What happen??" She asks Him...

"You stay inside the car!!" He replies ignoring her question...She pouts Hearing it...

"Back to Kadoos Boss!!" She Murmured within herself...

Abhi removes his Blazer and he throws inside the car seat...He rolls his white shirt sleeve and He opens the boonet of the car...

He looks through the car...When she couldn't able to see Her Kadoos Husband..She opens the car door as she steps out...He rolls his eyes Seeing Her...

"I asked you to stay inside the car!!" He said sternly...She smirked...She looks at the sky ..She Very well know that it Gonna rain soon and they're strucked here...She remembers about the last time when they strucked in the forest...

She brushed those thoughts aside...She Saw Abhi Calling someone...

"Hello!! James we strucked Here at the middle of the road... To the hell with your car!!" He talks over the phone angrily may be blasting at the car manager...

"I'm walking to my Room leaving the car here... I'll show you who I am tomorrow!!" Abhi shouts... Pragya sighs...He takes his blazer out & Pragya's Handbag...Abhi locks the Car door..

"Let's walk...It will take around 20min from here... Would you mind??" He asks her...She nods silently ...

Cool breeze starts to flow all over the place gives romantic kinda feeling to everyone....It's a Complete silence in between the walk...

"Again he is back to his Kadoos mood .. Keeping his face like a Monkey!! Ughh!!" She sighs Irritatingly...

"You look so beautiful in this saree!!" Abhi said out of blue ..She looks at him in shock....later she nods smiling at Him.... They're walking in San Francisco Bridge....It's so Beautiful in the Night lights etc...

"Will you mind Clicking my pics!!" She asked Him...He Nods... She gets so excited and she gives Her mobile....She runs little far so that he can click Her pic...He chuckles Seeing her running like a kid...