CHAPTER 21

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and Commented ❤️

Let's get into the story...

Abhi is driving the car and Pragya is sitting on the passenger seat with a frown in her face.. Because He is Damn silent...He didnt uttered a single word when they Started their drive...

"God I don't how girls running around this Kadoos if he keeps his face stern Not even a simple Compliment" Pragya thinks to herself...

She Looks at him in her side eyes...He is setting his Hair by looking at the mirror.. Not to Hide she must Agree that he is looking damn hot in this Black drapper ....He Caught her looking at Him She turns her head and She smiles lightly...

Abhi Smiles Seeing her smile....He don't know why but he likes it....

That's when their Car stops in the signal...At the side of Pragya's Window Glass One Car stops beside their Car... Inside the car there are Two Mens who is Whistling and Looking at Pragya and Teasing her...She didn't give heep to them.... Suddenly Her side glasses Slides up....She turns towards Abhi...He is gritting his teeth in anger and also His grip on the steering is too tight....She understands his Possessiveness for her....She don't know why she smiles Happily looking at it....

Later their drive continuous...The thing is the place where the party is held is Little long distance it takes more time...

"Why on the earth that Krish Keeps Party at this distance" Abhi Fumes Inside...

"Can't you smile atleast...Always in a Kadoos mood" Pragya asked him finally because she is done with his Kadoos face...

Abhi looks at her....And He said Nothing and again he starts to drive keeping his Face Stern...Pragya slaps her head for her stupid question to Him....

"Why you Hate Vin?" Pragya asked him not knowing it's a Bad question at the Bad timing....

Abhi presses the Sudden Break....Pragya jerked...

"How Many times I need to tell you that Don't Talk about him?" He asked her furiously.....

"I want to know the reason!" She tells him....

His Anger level increased hearing Vin's Name ....He pulls her towards him...

"Again and Again you're Changing Me into a Beast Telling his Name...I don't Want to talk about him...IS THAT CLEAR?" He Shouts at her...She jerked with His shouting Unconsciously tears starts to flow from Her eyes....

He become even More furious seeing her tears....

"STOP CRYING!!" He tells Her in his Most dangerous voice....She pulled herself out From his Grip and she Turns to other side... Always she felt helpless with Him... She hates this Life...She hates him....

He started His Car....Still Pragya didn't Stopped her Crying....He knows she is Crying.... He don't know why he cant able to see her cry...

He stops his car again and He opens the door and he came out.... He walks to some distance to control his Anger....She felt Clueless Where he is Going....He comes back Ruffling his Hair....

Again he sits inside the car....

"Look don't cry....I'm sorry for shouting at you" He apologized to her....She shocked and surprised....

"Its Just I can't stand when someone Talks about Vin" He reasoned her...She just nods....

Later they reached the party....Krish Welcomed them...