CHAPTER 19

Thank you so much dear friends who read,  voted and commented 😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote friends!! ❤

Happy Reading!!!

Let's get into the story..

Abhi deeply looks into his wife who is Busy Bandaging his Wounded Hand... Few Minutes before He saw Hate and Hurt for him in her Eyes.. But now all he can See is CARE in her Eyes for him..

He Lightly smiled at Her.. Once She Done with the Bandage....She Looks At him.. Thats When He leans towards her and He pressed his Lips against her Soft ones...

His One kiss Is Enough to Shut all her senses... She Pushed him forcefully... He looks at her....

"Don't Try to act Smart you Monkey!! Even if Some other in your Place na I would have Helped them.. So don't think that I have forgiven you!! STILL YOU'RE A CHEATER BEFORE MY EYES AND YOU SPOLIED MY LIFE!" She darely shouts at him even through she knows his Reaction... Once she spelled those Words the next Moment she Pinned between His Strong Chest and the bed....

He Tugs Her Hair behind her ears.... She can Feel his Hot breath near her Lips... She Glanced at his Lips... He Raised her chin and make her to look at his eyes...

He carress Her Cheek with his Thumb...

"LOOK BIWI ...If I'm silent it doesn't mean that I will stay Silent always... Think Before you talk!! And We are Married Now.. Any how we gonna make this Marriage work.... I don't care whether you consider me as your Husband or not but in reality we are Couple so Mind it! Don't raise your Words against me!" He said to calmly but the last sentence he made it furious which is Enough to make Shiver on her Spine...

"In Your Dreams Mr Mehra... I won't accept you as My Husband Never!" She shouts at him... He glared at her...

"As I said I don't care.. Be ready tomorrow we are Going to office!" He said getting up from the Bed.. When he About to Move inside the wardrobe... He stopped in his track when he heard her...

"I'M NOT COMING WITH YOU ANYWHERE!" She shouts at him...

"You will be Coming with me thats final!" He said Firmly...

She shrugs her Shoulders and she twisted her lips...

"See if you don't want to come means its OK... I have my own ways to make you agree!!" He said...

"Why the hell you're tourchering me!" she asked in a fed up tone...

"It's all because of your Brother vin!!" He said having fire in his eyes...

"What my Brother did?" She asked him with the Hope that he will Reveal the truth...

"That's none of your Concern!" Saying this she closed the Door on her face... She stamped her Foot in anger...

"I just Hate this Stupid!" She said and She Murmured something inside her Lips

"I heard you Biwi!" He shouts from inside...

Pragya lost in her thoughts...

"What will be the Reason behind Abhi's hate for Bhai!! Shall I call him and ask??" Pragya looks for her Mobile that's when she Remembers how Abhi Brokes it into pieces when he saw Vin's Name in Caller ID...

"Enough of this Now!! Soon I'll find the Reason for Abhi's Hate towards Vin!" She Thinks to herself...

Next Day In Office...