CHAPTER 24

Thank you so much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❤️😘

Sorry For not updating last week Busy with Exams and also some personal reasons 🙂

Let's get into the story..

"Alia is my Sister!" Abhi Whispers...

Pragya's face become pale hearing this....She is so Shocked...

"Alia is Our Elder Sister" Abhi said..

Pragya waits for him to continue...

"Me, Alia and Bulbul are my parent's world...They are our everything..Even though we are in Middle class we used to be Happy with what we have..They Considered only our happiness nothing else...But (He stayed Silent)

Pragya can able to see him Gritting His teeth in anger..She can Able to see his beast mood...

"Your Bloody Brother came into our lives!!" He shouts in anger...She can see his Eyes are red in anger and She can sense he is shaking in Anger....Her Heart beat starts to increase Seeing his Beast mode...

"He fooled Alia and She fall for him.. Bloody hell its all his plan!" Abhi shouts...

"They Love Each other!" Pragya Tells softly without knowing it will increase his anger...He furiously turn towards her...His Look is killing Her....Unable to take his Stare she looks Down...

"Because of Their Bloody Love My parents is Not in this World!!" He tells gritting his teeth....

Pragya shivers in hearing his each word..She knows how his Brother and Alia got married...She Glups hard hearing it...

"My Parents Arranges a  Marriage for Alia..But she

He Went Silent but she knows it's silence before the storm...

"Bloody hell He made Her eloped from Her Marriage..I will Never forget that ever in my life .... Because of Them My Parents need to hear those painful words from everyone.. They're are Half dead hearing it!" He wipes his tears...She don't know what to do... Seeing his tears She too wipes her lonely tears...She turns to other side to hide it...She don't know why she couldn't able to see his tears...

"Then Mumma and Papa went to Police Station to give a Complain to Know About to Alia!! Somehow Police got caught them and Papa Asked Alia to come Back to us..But She didn't because of that Moron!!" He bites his cheeks in Anger...

"Mumma and Papa is heart broken hearing that...And they Coming back to Home...On the way ( His throat chocked) they met with the deadly accident and they spot dead!!" Abhi tells crying....Pragya holds his hand pressing it....

"Me and Bulbul were young...I was in My College and she in her School...We don't know what to do...I Even contacted Alia But she and That Bloody Moron didn't even come to see Mumma and Papa... That's why I hate them the Most....I Started to work hard for me and My bulbul...I know How people will look at the children without Parents...And Bulbul she is the Girl..I started to work hard for my princess...If They confessed their so called love to My parents they might do something..But what they did is unforgivable... Because of them My parents is Not with us!!! I worked hard..Day and Night now I'm one of the top most business icon....I get what I possess and Obsess...I want to Destroy your so called Brother!!" He tells Furiously looking at Pragya..She Glups Hard....

He grabs her hair from the back and she Pulls her Face to him close....

She closed her eyes in pain...

"I want him to feel the same pain what he had given to me....He should Know how much it will pain when someone snatched something precious from Their life... That's why I married you" (She Opens and Looks into his Eyes...Her Eyes shows so much pain...He holds her chin in other hand...

"I married you to take Revenge on Your brother!!!" he smiled evilly...

"I started to Collect information about you over a Year and I planned everything perfectly now you're in my cave Biwi!!" He tells sharply caressing Her lips...

"You're Just a trump card to destroy Your brother!! There will be no Love nor Promise gonna be in This Marriage!! You're Just My playing doll!" He spitted those hurtful words...Her Eyes starts to shed those painful tears....For the First time she felt hurt hearing his words...

"Soon I'm Gonna show the hell to your so Called brother!" He tells sharply...

"HE DESTROYED ME... I'M GONNA DESTROY HIM!" He tells determinately in his dangerous voice....

"Why Me?? What I did to you??" She asked him in helplessness tone...

He laughs at her question...He pulls her Even more closer...

"As I said you gonna be My trump card!!! Just a Name sake wife to satisfy my needs!" He tells her...She felt hurt hearing this....Abhi leans down and starts to nuzzle Her neck...She closed her eyes in pain.... Furious tears starts to welled up from her eyes...His lips starts to give wet kiss on her neck and his lips starts to trace down to her neck..She Furiously Pushed him....

"Haa Biwi....I know you're Not ready for this...But you can't escape from me more!!" He tells evilly smiling at Her and His eyes roamed on Her Chest...She adjusted Her dress seeing his gaze He smirks and gets up and he went from there to look outside the hut whether rain stopped or not...

Pragya hugs her knees and starts crying thinking about all the words which Abhi confessed...She don't Know whether she should cry for Abhi for his Parents loss or for her Brother or for thinking about Her Martial life....She don't know what life stock for her....She felt lost completely lost in Her life.....

She saw Him looking at the Rain so happily...she wondered how he can Smiles by destroying his life...She never thought He vows to Destroy his brother's life..But she can't justify his Brother's action too.. Whatever he did is too much for her to tolerate....But whatever Abhi is Planning to Destroy is utter foolishness she don't Know what she needs to do....

Her thoughts break when Abhi Came Back inside...She turns Her face not looking at him and She wipes her Tears....

"So Biwi Now you understand why I married you and Why I hate your so called Brother??" Abhi Asked laughing at her...She wondered how can he laugh destroying her life...

"How can you do this to me!!" She whispered but it's enough for him to hear...

"Time Can change anyone!" He tells Her...

"What about Our Marriage?? What about me??" She asked him...

"This Marriage is Part of My plan...And about you Just a Name sake wife just to satisfy my needs!" He tells curtly...

"You're a Monster!" She shouts Furiously hearing it...

"I'm Not a toy you can play..You Bloody Moron I'm not a Girl who can satisfy your needs you pervent!!" She shouts at Him..He Furiously walks to her and He holds her hand and pulls her to him....

"You're My Bloody wife I will do whatever I want to do with you!! You don't have any Rights to question me!! Got it!!" He tells Furiously and he pushed her back...

"I have all the Rights Mr Mehra..If I'm your Bloody wife than you're My Bloody Husband...I have all the Rights to do whatever I want..You can't control me dammit!!" She shouts at Him...

Abhi holds Her neck chocking her to breathe....

"Leave me!!" She tries to Push him.... Seeing her difficulty in breathing he leaves her....

"DON'T YOU DARE TO SHOUT AT ME BIWI!!" He tells her in his Furiously voice...

He went From There....She falls down crying thinking What to do with her life when she have a Physco Husband...One part of her heart starts to feel For Abhi's pain which her Brother made in his Life... She sadly looks at Him who is standing before the window...

To be continued...

What Will happen next.??

Target 115 + votes...

Don't forget to cast your views..

By SubaGokul ❤️