CHAPTER 20

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and Commented 😘

Lets get into the story...

"I can't believe this Pragya!!How can Abhi do this to you?!" Sona Asked Pragya...

Pragya remained Stayed Silent..Sona Walks here And There Hearing Pragya's sudden marriage and she is super shocked hearing Abhi Married Her Through Cheating....

"No No Pragz I won't leave this!! Come lets Complaint against him... I'm sure we'll do something!" Sona Shouts at Pragya dragging her but Pragya stopped her..

"You think I didn't do anything against him?? I have tried everything against him but nothing works out Sona! I'm helpless... I just hate him for doing this to me!" Pragya said in a fed-up tone...

Sona sits besides Pragya and Hugs her...

"You don't worry Pragz.. We will do something.. Everything will be alright!" Sona Consoles Pragya...

In Abhi's cabin...

Abhi with His New Business Partner Krish......

"See Mr Abhi .... It would be really nice if we become business partners" said krish

"Even I too agree with it MR.krish but I cant agree with your share percentage!" Abhi said firmly...

"But Mr Mehra.... (he sighs) Even I can't agree with it.. it's 50 50 or else I'm cancelling it!" Krish said...

"That's not My Problem Mr.Krish" Abhi said firmly without agreeing with him...

Krish Nods His head no And he thinks For a min....

"Okkk Mr Abhi I'm agreeing for 60/40 is it okk" Asked Krish finally Agreeing with Abhi's choice...

Abhi smiles at Him...

"Sounds Better!" Abhi said with the Smirk...Krish And Abhi signed the Contract ..

"ohh God I thought He will agree with me but what is Happening in return I'm agreeing with Him...So its true what I have Heard about Him..He makes People to Dance on his Tunes!" Krish Thinks...

"What are you thinking Mr.Krish" Abhi Asked...

"No! Nothing Mr.Mehra.. I'll take the leave now!!" Krish Replied...Abhi nods...

Krish Moves out and He bumped with someone.. it's No-one other than Pragya...

Both are shocked to see eachother...

"OMG Krish!! What a Pleasant Surprise mann!" Pragya squealed...

"OMG Pragya you?? here??how come? When you come back to India" He asked Her...

"Krish!! How are you mann" Asked Sona...

"I'm Fine Sonakshi! How are you?" He asked Her...

"We are too good!" Sona said..

"I'm so happy seeing you Two here" He said..

"I didn't expect you here.. How come you are here" Pragya asked...

"Nothing Buddy... I'm here to sign a Contract with Mr Mehra" He said...

"Oh" Pragya said..

"Come on Pragya what are you doing here?? And Are you married?" He Asked her shocked seeing her with Mangalsutra and Kumkum...

Pragya rolls her eyes...