CHAPTER 18 "PSYCHO HUSBAND VS CARING HUSBAND"

Thank you so much for the enomorus support to this story guys!! It's really means alot 🙏😭😍

Happy Reading!! ❤🤗

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's Get into the Story..

Once they reached their Room.. Abhi pushed her inside the and he closed the door with a Bang....

Pragya Glups hard Seeing his Red eyes ...She never saw him in this Much anger.... She starts to shiver when He starts to walks towards her....

She felt his His Glare Will Burn her Skin alive... Tears starts to flow From her eyes....

She moves back and she stummles and she sits on the bed.... He stood before her.. He Holds her arms and Pulls her towards him closely... She felt hurt in his Grip.. He gets even more furious seeing her tears...

"Urgh!!! STOP CRYING!!!" He shouts at her.. She jerks and She wipes her Tears.. She looks at Him her eyes defines fear...

He Holds her Chin tightly...

"Didn't I warn you not to go to your So called Brother's Home???" He asked her furiously.. She stood Numb...

"ANSWER ME DAMMIT!! DIDN'T I WARM YOU NOT TO GO TO YOUR BROTHERS HOUSE??" He shouts ..she felt Shiver in her spine... She nods her head... She wipes her tears...

"OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND SAY!!! DID I WARNED YOU OR NOT??"

"yes.. Yess!" She said.. Words struked from her Mouth...

He Pushed her On the bed forcely...

"THEN WHY YOU WENT THERE?? WHY YOU WENT THERE??" He Roars like anything...

He Pulls her towards him closely.. She tries to push him.. He grabs her and pulls her face close to his Face... She can able to feel his Hot breath near her lips.. she closed her eyes.. She can feel his Tight grip on her waist...

"Who are you??" He asked her... His Fingers traced her Lips

She opens her eyes and looks at him

"Answer me Biwi.. Who are you??" He asked furiously against her lips...