❤CHAPTER 8❤

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😘😘😘😘

Silent Readers do vote friends... Pressing star is not a Big deal...

Happy Reading!!!! 😁😁

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Let's get into the story...

Next Morning ....

Pragya has been Getting ready to office cursing her Fate...

"Oh God I don't know what that kadoos will do today...What will I do again he kiss me??" Frowns Pragya..

"No Pragya don't loose your hope ....You should be bold enough to handle that Monkey.. And one more thing stay away from him!!! And I'll be with sona I won't turn to that monkey side!" tells Pragya to herself...

Just then she received the call from her friend Sona...

"Hello sona!!"

"Pragz an Important news actually My massi is not well and I can't able to come to office" tells Sona sadly..

"OMG how's she now?? Did you take her to the Hospital??" asks Pragya..

"Yes Pragz I'm gonna take her now..and I asked Permission from that Kadoos boss too!...Its like a Once in a Blue moon he Too agreed Pragz!"

Pragya shocked..

"What??! So I'm gonna get caught with that Monkey alone??"

"But Pragz!"

"No Sona I'm not gonna go to that office until you come back!!"

"But you know One more thing that Kadoos said that You should come to the Office compulsory orelse he won't permit my leave"...

"What the hell he think of himself!!! I'm not gonna spare him... Oh God please save us from that kadoos" frowns Pragya..

"Take care Pragz.. I'll call you once I come back from hospital!" saying this Sona cuts the call..

Pragya cursing her fate she got ready and she seated in the dinning table for breakfast... She looks at her Bhabhi setting the Table... Her brother came there and seated before Pragya...

"Pragys We have talked with the Groom family and They are so happy with this marriage and they are from London na so they are Returning India in next month" tells Vin..

"Teek hai Bhai!" tells Pragya...

She had her Breaksfast and she bid to her office..

In Abhi's Home...

Abhi gets ready to Office he saw his sister Bulbul setting the dinning table with the help of the maid..

He moves and he sits on the Chair and starts to eat and he asked his sister to have with him...

"Bhai I feel something wrong you were doing???" asks Bulbul suddenly...

Abhi chocked he coughs..

"Why?? Why princess you were asking like this??" asked Abhi..

"Nothing Bhai I just felt like that!!" tells Bulbul..

"Princess it's nothing like you think!" tells Abhi ...

"I know Bhai.. But one more thing bhai whatever decision you take in your life I'll always be in your side!!" smiles Bulbul...