CHAPTER 9

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😘😘😘😘

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!!! 😁✌

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get Into the Story...

Inside Pragya's cabin...

"what he think of himself??!shouting at me??? And "Don't disturb me" mimicked Pragya like Abhi ...

"Dumbo.. Monkey.. Idiot.. Pagal.. Arrogant... Kadoos... Head of all the monkeys!" she shouts and she throws her the file...

And Pragya about to turn and she hits someone and before hitting the floor she felt safe in someone's arms.. She opens her eyes and she saw the dark brown eyes.. It's none other than Abhisek ...

She shocked to see him and she frowns looking at his evil Laugh ....She fears when he laughs... She pulled herself from his grip...

"Hii baby" he touched her face... Pragya pushed his hand...

"Looks like my baby is angry with me!" teases Abhi...

Pragya glared at him... Without replying him back Pragya takes her handbag and she about to leave only to get caught in his arms and Abhi pinned her on the nearby wall...

He holds her chin tightly and made her to look at him... She can able to see sudden anger in his eyes...

"I'm not done yet!!! Don't you dare to move from this place!" warns Abhi in his most dangerous voice...

"OMG again I'm strucked with this psycho... God why on earth he is behind me... And moreover I want him to admit in Mental ayushm soon.. He is like anniyan....One time he'll talk nicely and other time he'll shouts like a mad and he forces me"  Pragya scolds Abhi in her mind....

"What are you thinking??? Never mind let it be.. Whatever you think it should be about me no-one else.. Got it??" again he tells in his most dangerous voice griping his hand on Pragya's waist...

"Why would I think about you??? Ah?? the one who tourchering me daily" Pragya regrets after asking this question... She fears...

He grips her chin...

"yes I will tourcher you.. Because you're mine!!!"

"Leave me I want to go!!" shouts Pragya...

"After answering my question!!" he leaves her chin... He starts to carees her cheek...

"Did my baby got jealous seeing me with someone??" asks Abhi looking at Pragya intensely....

Pragya looks everywhere rather than him...

She did asked this question to herself... Yeah she felt bad when that girl clinched to him... She keep those aside...

"Why I want to get jealous of you.. In fact I should be happy to see you without someone because (before she could complete her lips has been taken by Abhi)

Pragya tries all her might to push him but asusal it's not possible for her....When they need of breath Abhi broke the kiss...

"Why are you doing like this.. I hate you.. I hate you like anything" shouts Pragya...

"But I love you baby... I will get you anyhow..And whatever you can plan to get rid of me...you can plan.. but the sad thing is that you cant successful in your plan...Soon you gonna be Mrs Abhisek.. So you don't need to get jealous baby.. She is my Friend cum sister.... But I like when you got jealous for me (he pinches her cheeks)"