CHAPTER 15 "MULTIPLE PERSONALITY?"

Thank you so much dear friends who read,  voted and commented 😀😀😀

Silent readers do vote friends!!

As per everyone's wish I'm updating the next part... Don't worry soon I'll be updating New Os and Drowing in your Love and also my other stories 😍😍

Happy Reading!! 😘😘😘

Let's get into the story...

Inside the Wardrobe...

Pragya gets changed herself into a Night dress.. She is Marching inside the wardrobe for past Ten minutes.. She is so Nervous.. She don't have any idea what her So called Husband will do to her when she came out... She is so tensed...

"Damn! What will I do now?? Pragya don't get panick he is not a Booth... But he is a psycho na.. Obviously he will do something stupid... What will  I do now!?? shall I sleep here itself??? But what will I do if he breaks the door!?? Shall I kill him?? No-no you pagal what are you thinking?? If you killed him na you'll be locked up in the Prison!!! My entire life will be waste sitting behind the bars!" She thinks to herself...

Her thoughts breaks when she hears the knocks on the wardrobe door... She jerks hearing his voice..

"Biwi still how much time you need to get freshup... Still I need to get freshup...Come out soon!" He shouts from outside...

"No!!"

"No what no??! You won't come out?" He shouts back at her...

"Woh actually..( Oh God what I'll do now??)...Woh actually still I'm getting ready!" She lies through her teeth thinking that he might go from here for sometimes...

"By the way you dressed all prim and proper but you still needs time??" He asked at her...

She shocked to hear this...

"YOU MORON HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT I GOT READY??" She shouts at him furiously not knowing the fact how he comes to know...

Abhi smirks...

"NOTHING MORE BIWI.. I SET A CAMERA INSIDE THE WARDROBE.. SO I CAN SEE WHATEVER HAPPEN INSIDE! (he comes closer to the wardrobe..he leans on it) BY THE WAY YOU ARE BREATHTAKING BEAUTIFUL IN AND OUT!" He tells at her in husky voice...

Pragya gets shocked hearing this... She suddenly opens the door and Abhi falls on her.. They both falls on the floor.... Abhi partially laying on top of Pragya.... She pushed him forcely and she got up.... Even he too got up.. She holds his collar...

"HOW DARE YOU TO SET THE CAMERA INSIDE??? DON'T YOU HAVE SHAME?" she shouts at him...

"Why I should get shame!! It's not me who....! " He stops in the middle... She fumes at him by closing her ears..

"I THOUGHT YOU WILL HAVE A SINGLE PERCENT OF CONSIDERING OTHERS FEELINGS BUT YOU'RE THE MOST SHAMELESS MAN I EVER SEEN!" She looks at him in disgust...

He hates it whenever she looks at him in disgust... He holds her arms and He pinns her on the Dress cupboard.. She jerked with the sudden happenings...

He forcely banged his hand on the cupboard... Pragya jerked with the sound.. She breaths hardly... He Comes closer to her.... He keeps his Finger on her Lips he traced it and it travelled to her back...