CHAPTER 14 "PSYCHO HUSBAND"

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍

Silent readers 😶 do vote friends!!!

Happy reading!! 😄😄😄

Let's get into the story...

"Princess You no need to Go with him!!! It's not even a Marriage!! He married out of Cheating!" Vin shouts at her unable to make pragya understand who is willing to go with Abhi...

"No bhai he is a Psycho.. I don't know what he will do if I not go with him.. He might Harm you guys.. Please Bhai.. I'll go with him!" She said in a Pale voice wiping her Threatening tears...

Vin wipes Her tears... He cups her face...

"Princess.. He can't do anything!! Just throw this Mangalsutra right on his Face and Come back with us... I'll give a Complaint on him!" He said

"Bhai you really think he will afraid of your Complaint.. He has everything under his control bhai.. You can't do anything.. I must live this life!" she said with a Fed up tone...

Vin really don't know what to say rather than this to save his Sister from that psycho.... Alia hugs Pragya...

"Abhi will take care of you Pragya!" Alia whispered in Pragya's ears so that vin don't hear it...

Pragya stunned with shock and surprised hearing this from her bhabhi... She really don't have any idea why Alia said like that...

She looks at Alia in a Shocked face... Alia slightly nods her head clearing the doubt that whatever she heard is right...

"But Bhabhi!" she about to complete Alia hugs her Again...

"You don't worry Pragya.. Everything will be alright!" saying this Alia kissed her forehead...

That's when Abhi walks inside.. Vin glared at him.... Abhi smirks at him and he moves towards pragya...

Pragya looks at him with a Pale eyes... He looks at Alia who is Holding Pragya's hand.. He moves towards her and takes Pragya's hand from her grip and hugs Pragya in a Side ways...

"so biwi.. Ready to go to sasural??" He asked at her...

Pragya glared at him...

"Hey you can't take her from here!" Vin said furiously...

"Come-on Biwi!! Lets go to our Home rather than wasting our time here!" Saying this Abhi pulls her with him walking out of the House...

Pragya didn't reacted.. She walks with him... Vin glared at them furiously and he went inside...

In car...

Pragya silently looking outside the window thinking about her life which is Changed completely from upside down just because of the Psycho man.... ITS ABHI... SHE WILL HATES HIM ALL THROUGH HER LIFE FOR PLAYING WITH HER FEELINGS AND FOR MARRYING HER BY CHEATING... SHE WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM FOR HIS DEEDS...

Her thoughts breaks when His Hands surrounds on her Waist... And He his hands busy finding the Curves in her bare Waist She furiously glared at him...

"HOW DARE TO YOU TO TOUCH ME YOU MORON!" She asked at him Furiously holding his Hand.. She hates it admit that her body is reacting his touch...

He pulls her close to him... She gulps hard sensing his Hot breath on her Face.... She couldn't pull back he is so strong... Even the Driver is Not minding it...