CHAPTER 30

Thank you so much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❣️

Let's get into the story...

Sun rays peeped Inside AbhiGya's Room...Abhi digs his face inside the Pillow as he continues His sleep...But he couldn't...He sits up holding His head...

"Oh God!! This Hangover sucks!" He murmurs....His Head is Paining a Lot....He saw a Tablet and a Coffee in the Side Table...He wondered who might have kept....

Abhi saw His wife sitting on the Sofa Asusal reading Her Big Fat book...She is Keenly Reading without Minding His presence.... That's when he realized that She might have keep the Tablets and Coffee for Him...

Soon Her Gaze caught His....She looks away....He smirks...He takes the Tablet as he Gulps it...She looks away...Abhi stretched out holding His head...

That's when Abhi Realised that his dress has been Changed..He very well knows that He is Wearing His Coat suit and Now he is Wearing His Night shirt....

"What the hell!!! Who changed My dress?" Abhi shouts in His top of His Voice... Pragya jerks and she looks away Smirking at Him....

"I'm asking Who changed my Dress!" He Again shouts at Her...

"Can you see Anyone here rather than Me??" She asks Smirking at Him...He glared at Her...

"Obviously I only Changed your dress!!" She tells Him...Abhi shocked hearing this ..He Covers him with a Blanket...Pragya couldn't help she smiles..

"How could you do that Huh?? Without My Permission how the hell  can you Touch me?" He asks Her...

"What?? Yesterday you Changed my Dress without My Permission..Did you asked for a Permission from me??" She asks Closing the Fat Book...

"You're in Your Conscious Mind yesterday...But I was not in my sense... OMG did you do something??" He asks her...

"Seriously... You're Drenched with Your Darling Beer ..So I changed your Dress..And moreover I'm not interested in you and Your So called Body!!" She tells him as she turns Her face away...Abhi looks at Her...

Abhi gets Down from the Bed...Pragya looks at Him in Her side Eyes...Her Heart beat started to Raise seeing Him coming towards Her....

She steps back when he is Approaching so close to Her..Soon she strucked between His arms and the wall

"Stay Away from me!!" Her voice starts to tremble....She couldn't able to look into His eyes directly...She could feel his Hot breath near her lips...She closes Her eyes...

"Why you're Lieing to me Biwi..When you're badly affected by me!! Why you're saying your not interested in me!!" He Whispers to Her...

"He is Right...Why I couldn't able to control myself when he touches Me...why the hell I started to crave for His touches?" She asked Herself.. Abhi leans down as He placed a Soft kiss near Her Lips....

Her Breath strucked...She felt she's Surrendering to him with His Single Kiss...Her mind starts to scream to push him back ..But her Heart starts to crave for His Touch...She looks at His eyes...

He removes His t-shirt as He inserted His shirt on Her by pulling her close to Him...

"You're Mine Biwi!!" He said as he kissed Her Cheek...He went inside to take the shower....

She holds Her Breath...She removes His shirt....She throws aside...

"Oh God somebody pls save me from this Psycho for God Sake!" She shouts...