💟CHAPTER- 5 "STUNNED"💟

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote guys...

Happy Reading!!!

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Let's get into the story...

Pragya finds its comfortable with her work... She really happy that she is doing good.. But she often gets an Strange feelings whenever she is with her boss Abhi...

Whenever she is near him her spine starts to shiver a lot... She don't know why.... His intense gaze tells some stories to her which she really making her so uncomfortable.....

She kept those thoughts aside and starts concentrating on her work.. And her brother too starts to look a groom for her ...She don't have any objection with it.. She loves her brother a lot so she will respect whatever decision her brother and her bhabhi will take in her life... She surely respect it...

Managing her work with her friend and her life going smoothly...

One Day...

After the lunch... Both Pragya and Shonakshi cabin is near by... Shona came inside Pragya's cabin...

"Hey Shona baby" said Pragya facing Shona where Shona looks tired...

"oh God how much work that kadoos will assign yaar" asked Shona with a smirking face...

Pragya smiles...

"Don't tell him kadoos Shona he is our boss" said pragya

"Really Pragya you are supporting that kadoos?? Like seriously " asked with a shocked face...

"Ofcourse baby he is our boss, he will have lots of work tension right" said pragya with a small smile on her face...

"Even though.. Let it be.. But pragz what will I do now?? Mom asked to accompany me to meet Saritha Aunty.. This kadoos asked me to complete this gupta companies file already it's late" said Shona with a sad face...

"Gupta file???.. Ok then. I'll complete for you if boss agrees with it" said pragya...

"Really Pragz?? You are my true love" said Shona kissing Pragya's cheeks..

Pragya smiles at her...and she nods her head...

"Then wait baby.. I'll ask that kadoos and I'll come" saying this Shona went from there to Abhi's cabin to asking permission...

After sometimes Shona came to Pragya's Cabin with a chirpy face..

"Baby.. You know what that kadoos said he didn't agree with me.. But once I mentioned your name without a second thought he said ok" said Shona with a confusing face... Confusing Pragya more..

"why he needs to agree after hearing my name?" asked Pragya with a questioning face...

"Something strange right baby" said Pragya..

"Nothing strange Pragz, he knows you are the best worker may be he agreed for that" said Shona...

"May be, but " before Pragya could complete...

"OK pragz it's time to go.. I think mumma will be waiting for me, bye go safe ok" saying this Shona hugs Pragya and leaves the cabin...

Later...