ᴀsᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~

look at asahina🥺 they're so cuteee EEEEEEEE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey flowers~ i'm kinda proud of myself because i did this chapter in one or less than one day. even though it's kinda sucky, it's still more than decentt. anyways please enjoy❤️

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Friday Morning|

Asahi's POV

   *beep beep* *beep beep* *beep beep* "Yo. Shut the fuck up," I curse out the cursed noise waking me up. I sigh as I get up and stretch. "Finally~ Friday... WAIT OMFG FRIDAY!" I scramble out of bed and go to the bathroom to do my morning routine. Today, I have my date with Shoyo. I don't necessarily like him..

I LOVE HIM!

   When did I come across to have these feelings? I have absolutely no idea. Was it when I first saw him? Or maybe it was when he complimented me for the first time with total sincerity. I honestly don't know. What I do know is that I, Azumane Asahi, am uncontrollably in love with the little ginger.

I decided that I would just get a bagel or something on the way to school. So I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs where my mom and dad were cuddling on the couch. "I'm gonna go now. Bye Mom, bye Dad. Love you guys," I said heading to the door.

I was putting my shoes on when my mom suddenly said, "Have fun on your date~" I felt my face heat up and said, "Y-yeah. I will. ER UH ANYWAYS I'll be going now. I'll be home at around 8." Before my embarrassing parents could say anything else, I ran out the door and fast-walked(it was more of a slight jog though) to a pastry shop that was by the school.

•At School•

When I got to the gates, I headed for the gym. I opened the door and saw Kageyama, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi talking to Shoyo. I walked to a bench and sat down to eat my bagel.

I was eating my bagel and scrolling through my phone when someone taps my shoulder. "Asa-senpai, eating a bagel as a breakfast isn't a very good choice," scolded the love of my- I mean Shoyo.(A/N: same difference though hehe)

"Oh. Shoyo, it's ok. I can live with a bagel haha," I said trying to reassure the ginger. "NO! BAD AZU-CHAN! HERE, TAKE THIS AND EAT PROPERLY!" yelled Shoyo as he snatched the bagel out of my hand and handed me a bento. "This is a breakfast bento. I always make one or two incase I want a snack or someone needs a breakfast. Now. Take. It. And. Eat. Properly." he said in a way that made me shiver a little. I nodded and ate the bento. "GAWD DAYUM THIS SHIT IS SO FUCKING GOOD!!! WTH IS HE A GOD?!?" I think with my eyes widening.

"T-thank you, Shoyo." I say to him with my mouth full of food. He then smiles and says, "No problem, Asa-senpai. I have to take care of the people I care about." I blush and continue eating. As he walks away, I notice that everyone was staring at us.

"MY KOUHAI!! YOU'RE TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD!!" yelled Noya. Then Tanaka agrees in the same energy as Shoyo just shrugs it off and says that it's not a big deal. "*sigh* I can't believe I'm going to go on a date with the most perfect person in the universe on a couple hours," I think while falling even more in love because of the food I was given.