ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴋᴀᴍᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀɪ

Shoyo's POV

Coach Murphy said that they're not a special team but only two people came from their school. Something about the permission slips and grades. I didn't necessarily listen because after I heard only TWO people are going to be there, makes my life so much easier and better. I might just take a nap or something for a while after this since it's only 1:30.

I knocked on the Kamomedai door and a HOT ASS MOTHERFUCKER HAD TO OPEN THE DOOR. LIKE NO JOKE THIS MAN LOOKS SEXY AS HELL. IT DOESN'T HELP THAT HE'S NOT WEARING A SHIRT. AHHH! AND THE SWEATPANTS! HE'S WEARING GREY SWEATPANTS. I CANNOT HE LOOKS AT LEAST 10 INCHES.

"Enjoying the view, Shoyo-san?" said the hot-shirtless-bitch. "Oh. I- uh- er. Gomen." I finally sighed out. He laughed and HOT DIGGITY- nope I can't do this. "I'm guessing you're here to get to know me and Korai?" I nodded, not trusting my words and he stepped aside and gestured me to come in.

I took off my shoes and followed him into the main room. "Wait here. I'm gonna go put on a shirt and get Korai to come out," he said. I nodded and he disappeared into the halls.

I sighed. "no shoyo. by no circumstances can you ask to get railed. fucking hell. did the gay gods personally design these teams to tempt me? now i'm so horny, i wanted to get dicked down by the guy who answered the door for me huhu. i'm a mess," I thought. At least I thought I thought it.

"I mean I can arrange that if you'd like," said a familiar voice. I jumped and fell off the couch. "Owie. Uh, how much did you hear?" I asked while looking down and rubbing my back. Poor back you don't deserve this abuse.

"I heard the part when you said that you wanted to get dicked by the person you-" "STOP THERE! I KNOW WHAT I SAID!" I shouted while trying to get to my feet. He laughed that seggsy ass laugh again and then introduced himself.

"I'm Hirugami Sachiro, middle blocker. And this one... Get out of behind- Finally. Ok this one is Hoshiumi Korai, ace and outside hitter." Shiu-san stood where Ruga-san had pushed him. I smiled and waved.

"Nice to meet you Sachi-chan and Kora-chan." "Likewise," the two said. I held out his phone and asked, "Could I have your guys' number? It's not creepy or anything, I asked all the teams this. It's so that if you or I needed something then neither of us have to walk to the other's dorm."

Sachi-chan chuckled at me then took my phone and put in his number. He then passed it to Shiu-san. He hesitated but then also put in his number and handed my phone back to me.

"Great! Now that that's done.. I really have nothing else to do. Is there anything you two want to ask or something?" I asked them being a good person. "I could make your thoughts come true and rail you?" suggested Sachi-chan. "Gomen, but one you forgot about cutie over there and two I don't even know you, BOTH of you like that. Only your names, positions, and teams."

They looked at each other then back at me. Then proceeded to tell me their whole life story.

>Time skip an hour and a half later sponsored by me getting excited that I'm almost done with the meeting of the teams<

"I cannot believe you guys told me your whole life story up to now," I said while finishing up my popcorn. Their lives are pretty normal but interesting all at the same time.